•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:13 am
Basically is Big Brother set in a Spanish villa and more geared towards relationships. I've been watching it, to be honest. Yes, it's trash but meh, I sometimes enjoy this sort of light entertainment while at the same time completely understand why others would have absolutely no interest in it. Each to their own, Quite why some people get so angry about it, I don't know. They aren't forced to watch it. That said it should absolutely not be anywhere near the top of list of topics the BBC News reports on!
Indeed we're not forced to watch it, but that doesn't stop news editors reporting it like it's Nixon in China.

Ramming it down our throats - as some light say in a different context.

By Boiler
Brexit: Did Dominic Raab warn of no-deal during referendum campaign?
After days looking through the archives, we have not been able to find any other clear examples of Mr Raab talking about the possibility of a no-deal exit before the referendum on 23 June 2016. Channel 4 News and The Guardian both came to the same conclusion.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49165836

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
As we strive for a better deal with the EU, we need to view that relationship in the context of our wider vision for the UK after Brexit. Fifteen years ago, when I was posted as a Foreign Office lawyer to The Hague, I remember my counterparts from Japan, Australia, South Korea and Brazil lamenting the introverted perspective of the EU and the UK – at the expense of the rest of the world.
Pants on fire again. I like how he says this is 15 years ago as get out clause if anyone questions his claims.

By Snowflake
Mind your own business, China tells Dominic Raab after Hong Kong call
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/m ... ?li=AA59G2

When do the trade deal negotiations begin?
C**t of the day

I'm willing to bet at least 98% of those tweeting […]

Local journalism at its best

I like the idea of raising alarm bells...

The Brexit Party

Prediction of local news on day one. Village fe[…]

The latest Alexa ad has it helping a blind woman. […]