•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Explosive stuff. It rips the silken drawers off a cabinet which is hopelessly riven.

Want to know where Patel, Mogg, and the rest of the rats are? Reading up on Napoleon quotes about enemies and interruptions, that's where.
Oblomov liked this

By Kreuzberger
TND on the wireless or on Twitter is a very different beast to the TND in newsprint. He is reasonably free to do what he likes on the first two as JRM has no interest in either. And, if he is dobbed in, he will walk with seven figures. As 'Ndrangheta would say, "it's just business."

As far as his mid- and longer-term prospects are concerned, he really doesn't know which side his bread is buttered. He is displaying that for all to see.

c.f. Stig Abel.

By Timbo
I can see Sunak wiping the floor with him if it came to that. He has better connections, more money available and (I strongly suspect) vastly better personal polling than any of the other potential candidates.
Arrowhead, Oblomov liked this

By Arrowhead
Timbo wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:52 pm
I can see Sunak wiping the floor with him if it came to that. He has better connections, more money available and (I strongly suspect) vastly better personal polling than any of the other potential candidates.
On the subject of personal poll ratings. Presumably Gove is somewhere alongside Raab in the Flatline Zone:

Which is why Sunak may well end up being reshuffled out of his current role a couple of years from now, once the dust has settled. Can't have some uppity newcomer upstaging the big beasts.

By Bones McCoy
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:08 pm
Explosive stuff. It rips the silken drawers off a cabinet which is hopelessly riven.

Want to know where Patel, Mogg, and the rest of the rats are? Reading up on Napoleon quotes about enemies and interruptions, that's where.
Even the Tories understand that smirking Priti announcing today's 800 deaths isn't a good look.

Mogg's coining it in, never letting a good crisis go to waste, by all accounts.

IDS presumably telling people hoked up to ventilators that they're fit for work.
Arrowhead liked this
US election 2020

Spent campaign donations on 5 marital affairs,[…]

Peter Hitchens

But you can absolutely guarantee he's a stickler f[…]

Anther one from HM 'Government'. According to an a[…]

The Tories, Generally

:D https://twitter.com/RobinFlavell/status/13193[…]