•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:50 pm
Remember the election debates? In the wake of the Prince Andrew/Emily Matlis interview, Corbyn and Johnson were asked about their opinions of the royal family. Corbyn said that some changes could be made. Johnson said that they were beyond reproach. Given the way many see an attack on the royals as an attack on the country (unless of course it's them doing it), it may well be that Raaaaaaaab is trying something similar. Doesn't mean he isn't thick though.
Is it all a very cunning act, or is he really as stupid as he seems? Truly, the Prime Minister has built a cabinet in his own image.

By Tubby Isaacs
Yep.

Compare the Cabinet with the 21 who Johnson took the whip away from.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September ... vative_MPs

I think pretty much all of them would be better Cabinet Ministers than people Johnson has. I didn't know till now that Ed Vaizey had given up.

By Arrowhead
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:10 pm
I think pretty much all of them would be better Cabinet Ministers than people Johnson has. I didn't know till now that Ed Vaizey had given up.
I've only just noticed that David Lidington stood down at the last election. He wasn't one of the Tory rebels from last year, but he clearly couldn't stomach the thought of being an MP under Spaffer.

Remember that brief, strange period just over a year ago when everyone was hyperventilating over the prospect of Lidington replacing May as PM?
Tubby Isaacs liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:17 pm
Raab's talked about explaining it all to Pelosi. She's cutting her toenails that night.
You don’t think a Brit foreign secretary born with a better pot to piss in will make much impact telling the dumb Yanks they’ve got all wrong?
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

US election 2020

The Governor of Iowa isn't up for re-election this[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]