•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Timbo wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:17 pm
This is going to be more of that bollocks Philip Green came out with for Cameron, isn't it? Shite like "we should buy all our stationary from the same supplier" :roll:
I heard the review suggested paying suppliers later. They were being paid quickly so they didn't go bust waiting.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 9:01 pm
That book of his would be an absolute powder keg - if he weren't playing to an audience of sociopaths.

So let's see:
“The typical user of a foodbank is not someone that’s languishing in poverty, it’s someone who has a cash flow problem episodically.”

“Feminists are now amongst the most obnoxious bigots (…) While we have some of the toughest anti-discrimination laws in the world, we are blind to some of the most flagrant discrimination – against men. From the cradle to the grave, men are getting a raw deal. Men work longer hours, die earlier, but retire later than women.”

“Once they enter the workplace, the British are among the worst idlers in the world. (…) Too many people in Britain prefer a lie-in to hard work.”

“I can think of lots of things that I would like to avoid making difficult decisions on and lots of areas like the health service or schools that I want to put even more money in. But unless you’ve got a strong economy creating the revenue, it’s just a childish wish list.”

"Theresa May's post-Brexit plan puts us in the best position to get the best deal."

'Negotiators must show flexibility when it comes to the final Brexit deal'.

“Britain should secure a total opt-out from the Working Time Directive and scrap the UK regulations, ensuring that this costly, anti-jobs legislation cannot cause further damage to the economy.

“Scrap the Agency Worker Regulations that will cost jobs and deny workers flexibility.”

“And they [immigration numbers] will increase further with Turkey and four low-income Balkan states being lined up for EU membership.”[
His pamphlet for the centre for policy studies 2011 included proposals to:
-Abolish the minimum wage for workers aged under 21 working in small businesses
-Abolish the working time directive which protects workers from having to work unfair hours
-Scrap employment rights for agency workers’ rights and conditions
-End transfer of undertakings (tupe) regulations protecting workers when their job is transferred to a new employer
-Ensure workers employed by small businesses don't benefit from flexible working rights or pension auto-enrolment.

Fairness - my arse!!
Watchman liked this

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 7:02 pm
Timbo wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 4:17 pm
This is going to be more of that bollocks Philip Green came out with for Cameron, isn't it? Shite like "we should buy all our stationary from the same supplier" :roll:
I heard the review suggested paying suppliers later. They were being paid quickly so they didn't go bust waiting.
See also: Universal Credit.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Big Arnold wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:04 am
I've watched Dominic Raab negotiate with Brussels. It's no wonder they're so scared of him
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... ion-widget

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's transparent bollocks because:
a) It's in the telegraph.
b) Raab's got nothing that the other "negotiators" haven't.
c) Nobody likes a brown-noser.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

This is beautiful. https://twitter.com/DaddyHoggy[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]