•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Is that so true now? Tory pensioners in Bromley turn out, but is it that much more than Labour young professionals in Hackney (or anywhere really)?

Some Tory source the other day was doing the old "get a grip" stuff with crime and Crossrail. The idea that Khan should be running Crossrail is spectacularly stupid, though I suppose people do the same with Grayling and national rail.

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
If true, this is also very bad for Bailey. How long before he gets a call to say they added up the selection votes wrong, and in fact Justine Greening won? Click on the link- it doesn't get much better. He'd have been about 38 when these events are alleged to have happened.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
When the Tories run a black candidate in a high profile election like the London Mayoral, I'm instantly suspicious that

a) They don't think that they can win.
b) They're looking for some "Us? Racist? How can we be? Look at our black candidate." kudos.
c) They're still a shower of right wing racist cunts.

Cynical? Moi?
Zuriblue, Arrowhead liked this

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
Abernathy wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:38 pm
When the Tories run a black candidate in a high profile election like the London Mayoral, I'm instantly suspicious that

a) They don't think that they can win.
b) They're looking for some "Us? Racist? How can we be? Look at our black candidate." kudos.
c) They're still a shower of right wing racist cunts.

Cynical? Moi?
More like spot on. Add to that a bit of victimhood, meeting any criticism of Bailey by howling “racist” - we’ve seen how shameless the cnuts are with the anti-Semitism accusations.
Richard Littlejohn

Testing was suspended during World War II,[10] a[…]

https://twitter.com/jamesthewallace/status/1141031[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Francois had a frontbench job under nice modernise[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

I'm glad Jez has put a stop to that destructive so[…]