•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
More policy genius from Bailey.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 85411.html

Companies to volunteer their employees for random drug testing, with results published in a league table.

"We're not volunteering for that", adds Downing Street. Why on earth would anybody?

By Kreuzberger
To have taken cocaine or any drug for that matter, is not a crime.

Moreover, they tried this at IBM in Gourock, looking for traces of MDMA and the Bolivian shagging dust. Yup, same result as when they tested my kid and his oppos at Ampleforth.

To have thrown out the naughty boys would have bankrupted the business.

In the war against drugs, the victor is marching down every High Street and hitting the bogs every twenty minutes.

It's over, Shaun, it's over

By Tubby Isaacs
He's thought of that one. Apparently nobody gets kicked out, because it's anonymous. He's interested in "culture change".

But how does that work? If a company are stupid enough to sign up for potential naming and shaming, what do they do next? They don't even know who to fire/refer for counselling.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
You don’t need tests to spot when a work colleague has an addiction problem. As for the rest they take drugs because they enjoy them. Something to look forward at the weekend after a week in some shitty soul sapping job. And Shaun’s been watching too many Miami Vice reruns if he still thinks cocaine is an expensive metropolitan middle class drug. The Tories only chose this plonker hoping a black man would give them cover for another round of Muslim bashing at Khan.

By oboogie
We were drug tested when I was working for Shell in Aberdeen 30 years ago. It only happened because one of my colleagues was in the habit of skinning one up in the gents for the journey home. On this occasion he dropped it and the cleaners found it.

By Tubby Isaacs
Taking up what James Ball said there.

"America here. We don't really bother with this stuff".

https://www.forbes.com/sites/javierhass ... 7cdb653fa7
Overall, remarkably few jobs disclose that they require drug testing before confirming employment, or during employment. On average, only 1.47 percent of job postings in the U.S. mention that they require pre-employment drug tests.

Even fewer jobs disclose that they require regular drug screenings during employment. On average, only 0.66 percent of job postings mention regular drug testing.

I wasn't even sure universities were under Willi[…]

"disrupt the nuclear family" Is thi[…]

Education Redux

Not particularly remarkable, aimed at preventing '[…]

US election 2020

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/131036110[…]