•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
oboogie wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:21 pm
We were drug tested when I was working for Shell in Aberdeen 30 years ago. It only happened because one of my colleagues was in the habit of skinning one up in the gents for the journey home. On this occasion he dropped it and the cleaners found it.
I wouldn't have a problem with that. Unless he is driving the helicopter, that is.

By oboogie
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Kreuzberger wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:19 pm
oboogie wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:21 pm
We were drug tested when I was working for Shell in Aberdeen 30 years ago. It only happened because one of my colleagues was in the habit of skinning one up in the gents for the journey home. On this occasion he dropped it and the cleaners found it.
I wouldn't have a problem with that. Unless he is driving the helicopter, that is.
There had long been a no drink or drugs policy for offshore. In the wake of Piper Alpha (which was only three years earlier) this was extended to onshore, so instant dismissal for anyone caught in possession or under the influence on site. The policy was somewhat inconsistent as there was a pub onsite which sold heavily subsidised booze from lunchtime onwards.
US election 2020

I agree this won't kill him off, because his base […]

"disrupt the nuclear family" Is this […]

Boris Johnson

Spotted elsewhere. https://youtu.be/x_Cizl7ifkA

Labour, Generally.

You need money to win elections. The days of union[…]