•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Boiler
I've done it once, and vowed never to do it again. Even on a Sunday, Hyde Park Corner is a nightmare as are the bits over near Silicon Roundabout.

Mind you, there is Swindon's Magic Roundabout... :shock:

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:15 pm
I've always been slightly perplexed by the whole "congestion charge is a war on motorists" thing; to me I just cannot see why anyone would want to drive into Central London in the first place

Entitled cunts who have a god-given right to drive where they want when they want, and nothing and nobody is allowed to hinder them in any way, shape, or form. That's who wants to drive into the middle of the city with the best public transport system in the world.
Watchman, Oblomov liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
He's still going with "Sadiq bankrupted TfL", predictably. But I didn't see "he's spent the money on water coolers" coming, like these are some sort of futuristic luxury. I mean, there's literally a phrase"water cooler moment" that refers to people in ordinary workplaces. It's not a particularly new phrase either.

Fair play though, drinking coffee while sat at your desk working is properly decadent.

By Andy McDandy
Look at those people with something nice. Or not really nice, just not shit. Never mind that if you were one of them, you'd want the same, or a nicer version. People exist to serve you, and they can only do that when they're toiling and suffering.

By spoonman
Andy McDandy wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:38 pm
Look at those people with something nice. Or not really nice, just not shit. Never mind that if you were one of them, you'd want the same, or a nicer version. People exist to serve you, and they can only do that when they're toiling and suffering.
I believe the word is "begrudgy".
Timbo liked this

By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:07 pm
They only deserve a communal kettle, a tap and a big tin of Nescafe. Bring your own mug and milk.
And endure constant office carping about the milk.

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:19 pm
Boiler wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:07 pm
They only deserve a communal kettle, a tap and a big tin of Nescafe. Bring your own mug and milk.
And endure constant office carping about the milk.
Don't I know about that one... :evil:
US election 2020

'misallocated' is doing a lot of heavy lifting in […]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]