•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Unfortunately, I think we're going to be hearing a hell of a lot more of this Trumpian, utterly toxic "The People vs The Establishment" bollocks over the course of the next couple of months.

I am so sick of the sight of this horrible little man, seemingly every time I turn on my TV now.

By Snowflake
He is still part of the fucking establishment, but clearly doesn't seem to have any intention of becoming the Brexit party's "much lauded" first MP anytime soon. Wonder why?

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:49 am
I wish someone would clarify exactly who/what is meant by the "Establishment"
I have studied this in great detail.
And I am very smart.
Through scioentific analysis I have proved that "The Establishment" is.
Anybody holding a conflictinging view, and who gets the 10% of political broadcasting that isn't Farage/Johnson cocksucking.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:28 am
Oooh, Gino's back!

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6274443
Somebody on twitter described him as a "speaking colostomy bag".

They were spot-on.

By MisterMuncher
As much as it's easy and funny to dismiss this as Penfold telling us he'll scream and scream, stamp both feet and hold his breath, what we have here is an elected representative throwing around violent rhetoric with abandon.

He's using the threat of violence to get his way, and partially legitimising such violence. It's terrorism at one remove. Imagine, if you will, this is Michelle O'Neill saying the same regarding what happens when the first border post goes up.
spoonman, oboogie liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
This is why I believe there should be some sort of basic competency/knowledge test before you can become an MP.

Francois should be a junior manager of a lower-end supermarket on his final warning for poor performance and behaviour, not someone anyone turns to for opinion and certainly not anywhere near power.
lord_kobel, Timbo, Arrowhead liked this

By MisterMuncher
Bones McCoy wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:55 pm
Boiler wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:28 am
Oooh, Gino's back!

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-6274443
Somebody on twitter described him as a "speaking colostomy bag".

They were spot-on.
The first recorded case of resting newspaper sadface.
By satnav
I would love to know how both the BBC and ITV justify giving so much airtime to this utter imbecile. What exactly does he bring to the table when it comes to a serious and rational debate about Brexit. Has he ever run a business that has traded with the rest of the world? Has he ever been involved in negotiating a major trade deal? Has he ever successfully negotiated any major deal of any kind? He is just very rude, very loud and very stupid. These are not qualities that should ensure that you have unlimited airtime unless you happen to be Gemma Collins or some other z-list celeb.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

That stat about Norfolk would have been a damned s[…]

Labour, Generally.

I'm currently sitting in a composite meeting on […]

Boris Johnson

porking on the public purse Now there's a tu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

How's Milne operating him in that photo? Liza[…]