•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Maybe he is just keeping out of the way. Standing low, as it were.
He can't really add anything to the meme of foreign rapists, either. Everyone knows we're full.

By The Red Arrow
Still missing in action. You'd have thought someone would have been on every news show and radio phone in being outraged and furious* about this Proms bollocks. How very odd. Maybe he's busy watching the sun rise over a free country or getting someone to help him with the big words in his latest letter to Barnier. Perhaps he's involved with some secret squirrels TA stuff he's not allowed to tell us about. Oh, well - whatever the reason, I'm sure he'd thank us for keeping him in the public's conciousness.

*should be inserted into God Save The Queen, eh, groovers? :wink:
Arrowhead liked this

By Bones McCoy
The Red Arrow wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:50 pm
Still missing in action. You'd have thought someone would have been on every news show and radio phone in being outraged and furious* about this Proms bollocks. How very odd. Maybe he's busy watching the sun rise over a free country or getting someone to help him with the big words in his latest letter to Barnier. Perhaps he's involved with some secret squirrels TA stuff he's not allowed to tell us about. Oh, well - whatever the reason, I'm sure he'd thank us for keeping him in the public's conciousness.

*should be inserted into God Save The Queen, eh, groovers? :wink:
Maybe down the Winchester, waiting for a nice cold pint.

By The Red Arrow
I'm sure there's a very good reason - like his clandestine military activities and watching the sun rise over a free country taking up too much of his time. He could tell us...but then he'd have to kill us.

It's been noticed by several enquiring minds, and seemingly ignored by the types who normally thrive on such news. Curiouser and curiouser.
Matthew Goodwin

It's also worth noting having read said article th[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Too many 'hate to say I told you so' tweets to c[…]

The Tories, Generally

https://i.postimg.cc/28p36911/El-Fmv-e-Wk-AEn-Edm[…]

Labour, Generally.

Was The Sainted Jeremy ever twenty points ahead?