Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 20.7 % :thumbsup: 10.3 % 😯 6.9 % :grinning: 55.2 % 😟 3.4 % :cry: 3.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:53 pm
Reports on Twitter that Johnson will 'lend' votes to Hunt to ensure that Hunt makes the last two, and Stewart is out of the contest.

If true, that's a new low.

A low for Hunt, too. How weak and sycophantic do you need to be to be okay with that tactic? Boris wants to help Hunt through simply because he thinks Hunt is weak and easy to beat...and Hunt is presumably happy to go along with that? Deary me.
I get that this is meant to be some slickly edited video which ties in his boxing/karate with politics and how it gives him the edge, but I can't help thinking this is just Raab saying "look how 'ard I am..."

He's a tough guy Tory! Dominic Raab says he's ready for the 'big moments' as PM because nothing will ever be as nerve-wracking as his boxing and karate bouts
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ience.html
Raab out, and Gove and (C)Hunt will be happy to have a seat at the top table.

So, Stewart and a miracle it is.
Well that's one less fucking psychopath kept away from the ultimate levers of power, at least.

We're still in for a fucking Borising anyway..
It'll have to be a biblical level miracle as well.

There's a slight chance Stewart could make it to the final two, but there's no way the Gammonhideen will vote for him.
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:27 pm
I get that this is meant to be some slickly edited video which ties in his boxing/karate with politics and how it gives him the edge, but I can't help thinking this is just Raab saying "look how 'ard I am..."

He's a tough guy Tory! Dominic Raab says he's ready for the 'big moments' as PM because nothing will ever be as nerve-wracking as his boxing and karate bouts
He's been watch too many Putin videos
Safe_Timber_Man wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:27 pm

Almost as hardcore as Seb the Jogger and Billy Ten Pint's homoerotic judo sessions.
Boris looks as dodgy as fuck (no surprise) and he's being taken apart.

Mrs A reckons Stewart is wired to his handlers at MI6.
Gove's performance reminds me of this:

Arrowhead, Timbo, Oblomov liked this
2019 General Election

This was posted elsewhere; primarily as a dig agai[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Have you ever met anyone called Atiyah? Me, neith[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

I think it was a terrible idea. And Ed was warned […]

Boris Johnson

Well, I quite like tits, lager and football, too. […]