Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 20.7 % :thumbsup: 10.3 % 😯 6.9 % :grinning: 55.2 % 😟 3.4 % :cry: 3.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Abernathy wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:16 pm
So where's the land of sugar beet?
Fenlands and they pollute the air like a dog’s fart on a bad day. Only introduced in the early 20th century from Central Europe probably due to pesky West Indians raising cane costs by wanting wages to cut it.
Boiler wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm
Father was from Eastern Europe. But me, from the land of sugar beet.
One day you must post a picture of his free plasma telly - in a tasteful walnut cabinet.
The Red Arrow wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:58 pm
Fuck. I'm Sajid Javid.

PERSONALITY QUIZ: Which Conservative leadership candidate are you?
https://www.joe.co.uk/news/personality- ... ate-235250
I got Rory Stewart :grimacing:
Bones McCoy wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:48 pm
Boiler wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:44 pm
Father was from Eastern Europe. But me, from the land of sugar beet.
One day you must post a picture of his free plasma telly - in a tasteful walnut cabinet.
:lol:
We're missing a trick here. WWE Money In The Bank style ladder match, I'm saying. Have a Lidl carrier bag filled with Prime Ministerial paraphernalia (Keys to Downing Street, list of nuclear submarine captains that need to be written to, the Queen's mobile number, file showing who really killed JFK and Princess Diana, that sort of thing) hang high above a wrestling ring, and then watch 'em beat the crap out of each other with stepladders which are needed to reach the bag.

Yes, Boris might still win, but it'll be a bit more entertaining than this farce.
lord_kobel, spoonman liked this
I know of a lovely place for sale in Normandy with attached cattery and a big barn, orchard and space. Let me know, we'd be neighbours.
So there goes Pob. Expect vitriol aplenty in the next Sarah Vine column.

And now we're left with Johnson v Hunt. The winner of which may well be taking on Corbyn in a GE.

Fucking hell.
Boris Johnson

Post Brexit trade deals. Britain is a sales rep c[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

One might assume such historians might manage to s[…]

The Trump Presidency

A glance at his presser today reveals that he's ta[…]

Labour, Generally.

Somebody suggested Brexit wasn't one of the init[…]