•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Trying not to be too sexist on this, but it's noticeable that in the Tory parliamentary party at the moment, there is a large number of women MPs who are not only hideously right wing, but quite spectacularly thick.

Try listing them :

Dorries
Patel
Leadsom
Viliers
Truss
Jenkyns
MacLean
Perry
McVey
Bradley.

Any advance on the top ten?

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Er.. Pardon me for being thick, but I don't think Grayling and Smith actually count as women. At least, I've never heard either self-identitfy as such.

By Samanfur
I'll raise you one Graham Hogan, Malcolm.

Singling out the women in this case seems unnecessary. Or, as one Labour MP said at the Women’s Conference a couple of years ago:
We'll only have true equality when we have as many shit women as we have shit men.
Last edited by Samanfur on Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confusion of the unit of study: the key connecting feature is lack of intelligence.

Raab.
François.
Cash.

By Abernathy
Good point about equality of numbers of thickos of both genders, but the point of my OP was to point out the unusual number of female Tory thickos. There seems to be no other equivalent phenomenon in any other party, with the possible exceptions of UKIP and the Farage cocksucking party.

By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:40 pm
I don't think mendacious fuckwittery is a gender issue.
Not suggesting it is. It's simply a matter of passing interest.
Its said of women terrorists that they have to be twice as fanatical, twice as violent as the men, to be considered equals in the inherently macho organisations.

Its also said that in predominantly male organisations, women can be gifted a totem status, idolised whereas normally they'd be just regular folks. Antarctic fox syndrome, its sometimes called.

Put these two together and I think you're approaching the answer.
Samanfur, spoonman liked this

By Abernathy
Andy McDandy wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:39 am
Its said of women terrorists that they have to be twice as fanatical, twice as violent as the men, to be considered equals in the inherently macho organisations.

Its also said that in predominantly male organisations, women can be gifted a totem status, idolised whereas normally they'd be just regular folks. Antarctic fox syndrome, its sometimes called.

Put these two together and I think you're approaching the answer.
I also think that quite a few of them think that being a Tory means modelling yourself on Thatcher.
spoonman liked this
Labour, Generally.

Ian Lavery was on TV this evening doing his Plain-[…]

Labour Policies 2019/20

A thread to discuss the several policies which wil[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Well, I suggested taking the batteries out and l[…]

The Today Programme

He already has a Mail column, doesn't he?