Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 31.8 % :thumbsup: 9.1 % :grinning: 40.9 % 🧥 2.3 % 😟 9.1 % :cry: 4.5 % :shit: 2.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By spoonman
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I once met Danni Minogue at a Big Breakfast roadshow back in the 1990's - I knew she was described as small in the media and in photos but I didn't realise how tiny she was in person.

By Abernathy
There's a wee theme developing here. I remember meeting Jilly Goolden, the wine woman off the telly, at a Good Food Show at the NEC a few years ago, and being gobsmacked at just how tiny she was. "So fine a breath of wind might blow her away", as the great Richard Thompson had it in his song.

Lovely wee woman, though.
Timbo liked this

By Andy McDandy
My dad also ran into Terry Scott once, in the seventies. It was a pub in the peak district and dad was on some rugby trip. So, in comes Scott, who is also rather short, and they all start going "Juuuuuuune!", because they're rugby players and therefore pricks, until Terry Scott has enough of this and comes over to them, beckons them to a window overlooking the car park, in which is a beautiful Rolls Royce, and says "See that? That's what going 'Juuuuuuune' gets me. Now fuck off!".
Boiler, Samanfur liked this

By MisterMuncher
Kreuzberger wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:20 pm
It's a rock star thing. You could comfortably fit Iggy Pop, Johnny Thunders, and Freddie Mercury in to a working man's sandwich box.

(No puns were intended in the making of this post.)
And Prince in his flask.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Andy McDandy wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:20 pm
My dad also ran into Terry Scott once, in the seventies. It was a pub in the peak district and dad was on some rugby trip. So, in comes Scott, who is also rather short, and they all start going "Juuuuuuune!", because they're rugby players and therefore pricks, until Terry Scott has enough of this and comes over to them, beckons them to a window overlooking the car park, in which is a beautiful Rolls Royce, and says "See that? That's what going 'Juuuuuuune' gets me. Now fuck off!".
In the museum accompanying the Middlesbrough Transporter Bridge there's a local paper article about Terry Scott who'd had one too many leaving the theatre and tried to drive over the bridge's non existent span. He should have killed himself but in true sit-com tradition his Austin teetered on the edge until help arrived. 'Juuuuuune'.
Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

https://twitter.com/JohnOBrennan2/status/131831500[…]

US election 2020

The Governor of Iowa isn't up for re-election this[…]

Daily Telegraph

Julie should be clearing up on the populist rentag[…]

The Trump Presidency

Ouch. END OUR NATIONAL CRISIS The Case Again[…]