•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
For some reason my loathing for this guy is boundless.

I've just noticed that he is one of those weird men that seems to have precisely the same haircut that he has had since he was about six.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (232.87 KiB) Viewed 660 times

By Malcolm Armsteen
Indeed; rather than detecting the light of intelligence one is challenged to detect the flicker of life.
Abernathy liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:34 am
A very unpleasant person.
MP for the constituency I grew up in, many people I know have encountered him and are of a similar view
Were the rejected candidates thicker and more reactionary than Bridgen? Or maybe too rational and thoughtful for the Romford Tory association. Bridge told farmers that Brexit would see foreign apples banned so they could sell more. Do his Tufton Street free-market headbanger pals just like teasing him? "Yeh we're bringing back Corn Laws, Andrew."

By Samanfur
Trying to start something with John Bercow on Bercow's last day.

Bercow gave even less of a flying flamingo than usual:
Mr Bridgen, one of Mr Bercow's most vocal critics, claimed the speaker had ignored complaints about Mr Vaz's conduct.

That triggered a furious response from Mr Bercow, who accused the North West Leicestershire MP of "extreme folly and sheer nastiness" in his approach to the issue and told him that he "obviously thinks [his opinion] is enormously important and interesting, although it may not be enormously important or interesting to anyone else".
Jacob Rees-Mogg

What I am thinking right now is unacceptable, so I[…]

Twat of the Day

Better punch line. I could be confused - was drink[…]

2019 General Election

From Ibiza to the Norfolk broads... #ToryLies ht[…]

Boris Johnson

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/12025663220785[…]