Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 54.8 % ❤ 2.8 % :thumbsup: 5.6 % 😯 2.8 % :grinning: 28.2 % 🙏 1.7 % 😟 1.1 % :cry: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:22 pm
The thing I noticed is the sort of parallels between DomCum and Grand Wizard Bannon; both were seen as the ultimate mastermind, the real brains, were given free reign and seemed untouchable, then all of a sudden out on their ear on the flimsiest of reasons. Just doesn't add up to me
Proper Wizard of Oz stuff.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Watchman wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:22 pm
The thing I noticed is the sort of parallels between DomCum and Grand Wizard Bannon; both were seen as the ultimate mastermind, the real brains, were given free reign and seemed untouchable, then all of a sudden out on their ear on the flimsiest of reasons. Just doesn't add up to me
The media built them as machiavellian geniuses when in reality they both got lucky and soon they discovered that their approaches didn't work in government.

By Andy McDandy
They're both, to me, scriptwriters. Perfectly good at constructing narratives and great when everything is going to plan. Very bad at improvising when things go off script.
AOB, Samanfur, mattomac liked this

By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:50 am
They're both, to me, scriptwriters. Perfectly good at constructing narratives and great when everything is going to plan. Very bad at improvising when things go off script.
Jeesus: I now need to get 'Cummings writing next Dr Who series' out of my head.

Davros goes to Barnard Castle.
The Master constructs an annex to his father's space-station.
Oods chanelling dark money to the Soverignty for Galifrey movement.

By Boiler
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ks-on-home
The former regional chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal has revealed he was forced to move house after his campaign for an investigation into alleged lockdown breaches by Dominic Cummings apparently prompted attacks on his property.

In June, a week after Afzal became the figurehead in a legal campaign to prosecute the prime minister’s former chief aide, a brick was thrown through the window of his family home in Manchester, he told the Guardian.

The following month his car was “slashed” outside the home after he announced he had urged the Metropolitan police and Crown Prosecution Service to investigate Cummings’ journeys to Durham and Barnard Castle.

Afzal said: “My family felt scared. I don’t blame Dominic Cummings. All I know is that in 25 years prosecuting some of the most organised criminals in the country, nobody has attacked my home. Yet suddenly someone starting attacking me and my family and we’ve had to move house.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Boiler wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:28 am
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ks-on-home
The former regional chief prosecutor Nazir Afzal has revealed he was forced to move house after his campaign for an investigation into alleged lockdown breaches by Dominic Cummings apparently prompted attacks on his property.

In June, a week after Afzal became the figurehead in a legal campaign to prosecute the prime minister’s former chief aide, a brick was thrown through the window of his family home in Manchester, he told the Guardian.

The following month his car was “slashed” outside the home after he announced he had urged the Metropolitan police and Crown Prosecution Service to investigate Cummings’ journeys to Durham and Barnard Castle.

Afzal said: “My family felt scared. I don’t blame Dominic Cummings. All I know is that in 25 years prosecuting some of the most organised criminals in the country, nobody has attacked my home. Yet suddenly someone starting attacking me and my family and we’ve had to move house.
This article sails close to the libel wind as Afzal and the Guardian well know. Are they trying to get a rise out of Cummings?
"Boris" Johnson

As opposed to the Half-wit House in Downing Street[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out.[…]

The Tories, Generally

I had a very good RS teacher in school he was a bi[…]

The Trump Retirement

Now then. https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/stat[…]