Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 57.7 % ❤ 2.4 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 4.1 % :grinning: 26 % 🙏 2.4 % 😟 1.6 % :cry: 1.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By The Red Arrow
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Of course those SAGE meetings are secret, with no-one keeping records of who attends or minutes of the proceedings. You wouldn’t want the virus to know what cards we’re holding, would you?

:shock:

By crabcakes_windermere
Good metathread on the “genius” himself. Though of course what’s frustrating is how the media currently go for whatever he says every single time, no matter how bloody obvious the ploy.

The best we can hope for is that his ego continues to grow and he finally does something so monumentally absurd there’s no way he can survive it. Though as he’s already coasted through literally killing old people and they don’t seem to care, I dread to think what that might be.

By crabcakes_windermere
Fuck me. Not even a suggestion of a question there - even Peston managed to be critical, point out the flaws with the excuses and say there were still questions still to answer. LK may as well have said “Mr Cummings” and be done with it.
Oblomov liked this
By satnav
Cummings will probably survive because he knows most of Boris's dirty little secrets but this is bound to cause friction between the government and the scientific advisers given that the chief medical officer in Scotland was forced to resign and Neil Ferguson was forced to resign for breaching the lockdown rules.
oboogie liked this
The Trump Presidency

I wonder if we're starting to see the USA, at leas[…]

Michael Gove

Sarah Vine's next column might actually be worth a[…]

Roll Call

Afternoon all, Beautiful day. Tempted to go for a[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's no good. Been watching the BBC Parliament Cha[…]