Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 54.8 % ❤ 2.8 % :thumbsup: 5.6 % 😯 2.8 % :grinning: 28.2 % 🙏 1.7 % 😟 1.1 % :cry: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Oblomov wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:11 pm
I'm pleased that his poisonous talons have been released from influencing the country (assuming he's not surreptitiously still doing SpAd work from home) but I'm not too elated. Him, Rees-Mogg, Johnson, Gove, Francois et al. will get to walk off into the sunset with their bank balances nicely topped up and won't face any repercussions for destroying the future prospects of generations of this nation's youth.

My one solace is knowing he'll be fuming at not getting to realise his BiG bRaNe project of replacing the civil service with his think tank of choice.
BBC News now backtracking on Cummings summary dismissal.
He will now be working form home until mid-December.

(They're not specific about which year).

By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:09 pm
Oblomov wrote:
I'm pleased that his poisonous talons have been released from influencing the country (assuming he's not surreptitiously still doing SpAd work from home) but I'm not too elated. Him, Rees-Mogg, Johnson, Gove, Francois et al. will get to walk off into the sunset with their bank balances nicely topped up and won't face any repercussions for destroying the future prospects of generations of this nation's youth.

My one solace is knowing he'll be fuming at not getting to realise his BiG bRaNe project of replacing the civil service with his think tank of choice.

On Special Projects.

By Tubby Isaacs
Samanfur wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:48 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:44 pm
Is he worth a UK outlet shelling out for him? Even as far as most Brexiters are concerned, he's the bloke who broke lockdown and tried to cover it up with a cock and bull story. And his press conference suggested he's struggle on the graveyard shift on Radio Norwich.
I still wonder if GB News'll take a punt on him.
They might do. I'm hopeful that GB News might have missed its moment. Had Cameron not fucked up the 2010 election and the NOTW not got caught hacking Milly Dowler's phone, that might have been where Sky got to in about 2012. Not sure it works now.

By Malcolm Armsteen
He comes across as exactly the nasty little mummy-boy narcissistic creep he really is. Broadcasting death. It'll be a columnist gig.

By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:09 pm
Oblomov wrote:

If that's true, than a few papers won't be happy. They've done the front pages with him going. It's like Ollie Reeder keep changing the story he gives to Angela Heaney.

By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:23 pm
My bet: Columnist on Spiked.

"Things would have been so much better if only Boris had followed my precise instructions".

Repeat, ad infinitum.
That would suit him. But I notice Charles Koch sounds like he wants to spend less money on that sort of thing from now on.

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/52587 ... e-screw-up

By Malcolm Armsteen
On the face of it, it looks more than just working from home. Why make the dramatic exit with prop box in that case? I think there's something to the story that he and Cain got the boot. In fact I think that his and Cain's bollocks are in the box.

By Tubby Isaacs
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:42 pm
On the face of it, it looks more than just working from home. Why make the dramatic exit with prop box in that case? I think there's something to the story that he and Cain got the boot. In fact I think that his and Cain's bollocks are in the box.
Yeah, they'd never have let the story go this far if he was just working from home. It would be funny, mind.

By Bones McCoy
On reflection, I expect he will move to a nice job at Tufton street where his influence will be relatively unchanged.

While there, he will send 2 successors to backfill the vacant rolls.

As for "What was in the box", I have 2 ideas.

Schroedinger's cat.
Gwynneth Paltrow's head.
youngian liked this
The Tories, Generally

I've said it before, but I'm sure he looks in... […]

"Boris" Johnson

Spectacularly stupid Cybernat row about Johnson v[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

Just spotted the guy giving a blow job. Fuckin[…]

Round the Blogs

https://jenzerb.medium.com/i-left-my-career-in-pre[…]