Discussion of the UK Government
:sunglasses: 54.8 % ❤ 2.8 % :thumbsup: 5.6 % 😯 2.8 % :grinning: 28.2 % 🙏 1.7 % 😟 1.1 % :cry: 2.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By AOB
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
If he'd have gone in May when he should have done I'm sure he would've got snapped up for Strictly. His cheery disposition and affable nature would've been a big hit with viewers.

I could imagine him on I'm A Celeb though, sitting off on a log on his own with nobody wanting to talk to him. Whenever there's "library" footage of him on the news in a room full of people no-one is ever talking to the cunt. He's always stood on his own, usually near the door, looking like a spare one at a wedding.

By Andy McDandy
I honestly don't think he's that interesting. All the rumours about dirt on Johnson etc, unless it's something truly epic and disgusting, nobody is going to care. Not enough to do anything about it, anyway.

And who would employ him? When your greatest skill is telling people how you shat the bed, and love shitting the bed, unsurprisingly, people are reluctant to offer you bed space.

By Tubby Isaacs
He looked like a mole above ground. He loved the notoriety, but didn't like being called to account for it.

That was all fine when his job was passing on shit anonymously to Laura Kuensberg. But what does he do next? My money's on wingnut welfare. Fire out tweets and do lectures to rich rightwing loons.
Timbo liked this

By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:23 pm
He looked like a mole above ground. He loved the notoriety, but didn't like being called to account for it.

That was all fine when his job was passing on shit anonymously to Laura Kuensberg. But what does he do next? My money's on wingnut welfare. Fire out tweets and do lectures to rich rightwing loons.
Won't anybody think of Laura and her lack of sources.

By Bones McCoy
Some bewildered old duffer on ConservativeHome think s that Cummings influence prevented Marc Francois joining the cabinet.

Now Cummings is gone he's hopeful that Captain Brexit will return form exile to save us.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James Delingpole

Even by Delingpole's standards, this is batshit.[…]

"Boris" Johnson

As opposed to the Half-wit House in Downing Street[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out.[…]

The Tories, Generally

I had a very good RS teacher in school he was a bi[…]