•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Yet more anti-Labour propaganda which hasn't cost the Tories a penny. Well done Momentum, keep doing the Tories work for them.

If anyone didn't understand the term "useful idiots" before, all they have to do is look at the picture LJB posted.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
I don't know who Thomas Szasz is (never heard the name before) but Momemtalists and other assorted Corbinites would do well to take note of his quote in today's I.
A child becomes an adult when he realises that he has a right not only to be right but also to be wrong

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Cyclist wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:42 am
Yet more anti-Labour propaganda which hasn't cost the Tories a penny. Well done Momentum, keep doing the Tories work for them.

If anyone didn't understand the term "useful idiots" before, all they have to do is look at the picture LJB posted.
I think that "Useless idiots" might be more applicable.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Tories don't think they're useless. How much time and money are they saving by letting these twats make Labour look like a bunch of hate-filled incompetent loons which nobody in their right mind would want to vote for?

They're a Tory propagandist's wet dream.

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:04 pm
There are people almost everywhere who are that stupid. One photo doesn't define a movement, even if I don't like the movement!
In an era when "some twat on social media" is presented as incontrovertible proof, I suspect that this view is not widely held.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Ho ho.

Labour, Generally.

For 'ordinary' read 'right kind of'. If Cor[…]

Richard Dawkins

Brilliant. Coruscating wit. Cartoon parody proves […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

An incompetent Orban is not an international reput[…]