Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 62.5 % :grinning: 12.5 % :shit: 25 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
Wrong. We had a party that offered a more attractive society than the tired and sleazy tories - who had been just as sleazy the last time they won. We offered charisma in exchange for grey.
Abernathy, Andy McDandy, Samanfur and 1 others liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
JP posted a tweet today pointing out the duplicity of May’s ‘diverse’ cabinet, where many of the women there can’t even vote. So she’s no friend of hers.

Though to be fair, May didn’t write the ‘Crush the saboteurs’ headline - that was pure Dacre.

The problem is the Tories don’t need the numbers to pass hard brexit - that happens as a matter of law next March unless it’s revoked, postponed or a deal is reached. The clock is ticking because article 50 is passed. That’s why the headbangers are worried - a collapse could change things, whereas before all they needed to do was hang on and run down the timer to get the hardest of brexits.

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 pm
I want the tories to infight. They don't have the numbers to pass a hard brexit. The last time we got into power it was off the back of a Tory party eating its own heart.
There is truth to this, but as Malcolm said it’s offering something different as well. And right now Labour’s line on the only game in town is the same as the Tory one - no final say for the people, no EEA, no option to remain.

Something needs to change, because you can’t win just by hoping the others lose harder.
Abernathy liked this

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 pm
There is truth to this, but as Malcolm said it’s offering something different as well. And right now Labour’s line on the only game in town is the same as the Tory one - no final say for the people, no EEA, no option to remain.

Something needs to change, because you can’t win just by hoping the others lose harder.
"But our unicorns are red!!!"
Amber Rudd

https://twitter.com/AmberRuddHR/status/10206610454[…]

Hmm, North is one of the people who helped let thi[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Mailwatch. Sorry when I joined no one told me[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Warning Will Robinson! https://i0.wp.com/www.uncl[…]