•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:58 pm
I want the tories to infight. They don't have the numbers to pass a hard brexit. The last time we got into power it was off the back of a Tory party eating its own heart.
There is truth to this, but as Malcolm said it’s offering something different as well. And right now Labour’s line on the only game in town is the same as the Tory one - no final say for the people, no EEA, no option to remain.

Something needs to change, because you can’t win just by hoping the others lose harder.
Abernathy liked this

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Posts
Just as a reminder. A hard, catastrophic, crippling Brexit is happening at the end of March next year.

That's the law. That's what will happen unless treaties are negotiated and put in place to prevent it.

The blame game will be a mere sideshow
Cyclist liked this

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 pm
There is truth to this, but as Malcolm said it’s offering something different as well. And right now Labour’s line on the only game in town is the same as the Tory one - no final say for the people, no EEA, no option to remain.

Something needs to change, because you can’t win just by hoping the others lose harder.
"But our unicorns are red!!!"

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:26 pm
Lest we forget Corbyn accepting the vast majority of Tory cuts.

BUT HEY WHO CARES. LET'S KILL EACH OTHER INSTEAD.
Yes and decided to prioritise middle class students instead.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm
You've got to do something about fees, but £9bn year post Brexit (cost of abolition) isn't tenable. Have a sliding scale on parental income.
I agree which is why I support a graduate tax

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts

Cool, just Labour MP Jess Phillips talking about how she doesn't want a GE.

Oh I'm being called out on my bullshit, better try to pivot this to being something about misogyny.

By bluebellnutter
She has a point though, a General Election doesn't solve anything, and given the state of the polls is likely to return exactly the same result as the last one. What makes you think if there was an election Labour would automatically win it?

By bluebellnutter
Jess also spent time yesterday defending Tracey Ann-Oberman from anti-Jewish bigotry done by Corbynites. But I'm sure that has no bearing on her being targeted. No sir.

By davidjay
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 am
She has a point though, a General Election doesn't solve anything, and given the state of the polls is likely to return exactly the same result as the last one. What makes you think if there was an election Labour would automatically win it?
Because.

Q: On Sunday you will sign us into a deal that wi[…]

Re Greig

If these people ever met an actual radical leftie […]

Jeremy Corbyn.

All the data I've seen is switchers are heaviest[…]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

https://mobile.twitter.com/Otto_English/status/106[…]