Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 54.8 % ❤ 3.8 % :thumbsup: 12.5 % 😯 1 % :grinning: 22.1 % 🧥 1.9 % 🙏 1 % 😟 1.9 % :cry: 1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Kreuzberger
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
All this fatuous reporting of posts on here is getting right on my tits. I don't have the authority to ban the vexatious miscreant but I do have the power.
Schmee liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
You could chew on that, or suck it and see.
Wiki wrote:According to Cadbury, red and black are the most popular colours. The red flavours are traditionally red berry, strawberry, or raspberry-flavoured in the United Kingdom and cherry in the United States. Black is traditionally blackcurrant flavoured. Limited edition dark-only wine gum issues have occurred, and in 2010, a limited "fruit duos" edition was produced with two colours and flavours on each gum.
By read some orwell
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:05 pm
All this fatuous reporting of posts on here is getting right on my tits. I don't have the authority to ban the vexatious miscreant but I do have the power.
adjective
silly and pointless.
"a fatuous comment"

Are there not rules against posting literally a dozen pictures out of context in a serious discussion thread? If I do the same thing will this be looked upon favourably? I just need some clarification of the rules. Perhaps you can forward this issue to your senior if you don't have the authority, as you say.
The Trump Presidency

I wonder if we're starting to see the USA, at leas[…]

Michael Gove

Sarah Vine's next column might actually be worth a[…]

Roll Call

Afternoon all, Beautiful day. Tempted to go for a[…]

Labour, Generally.

It's no good. Been watching the BBC Parliament Cha[…]