Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 50 % ❤ 4 % :thumbsup: 4 % 😯 2 % :grinning: 22 % 🧥 2 % 😟 2 % :shit: 14 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Does the Right Honourable lady not know which Party she represents?

I think a haddock would be a tad gentle. She needs whacking with a whale shark.
Cyclist wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:45 pm
Does the Right Honourable lady not know which Party she represents?

I think a haddock would be a tad gentle. She needs whacking with a whale shark.
Of course she knows. It's just not the one she stood for.
It never was.
Countryside Alliance? UKIP? Farage? She's supported them all. Ex PE teacher.

Like others (Spiked) she started out as a communist (IMG) and then moved rightwards to Labour, through Labour and out the other side.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:55 pm
It never was.
Countryside Alliance? UKIP? Farage? She's supported them all. Ex PE teacher.

Like others (Spiked) she started out as a communist (IMG) and then moved rightwards to Labour, through Labour and out the other side.

At Barking central

Allister is more bonkers than Hoey and the DUP
1, 2019

Surely such a statement should ensure the removal of the whip?
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:59 pm
Surely such a statement should ensure the removal of the whip?
Hoey essentially walked the Labour plank the moment she posed for photos with Farage on his ship of fools just prior to the 2016 vote. She's been running on fumes ever since.

Looking back, it seems even more ridiculous than ever that she was allowed to stand for Labour once again in 2017, in one of the most Remain seats in the country.
The double standards with Hoey are what really grates. Here is a sitting Labour MP who is essentially a Tory, and nothing happens because what she wants is also in line with what Jeremy wants, only he can't admit it even though everyone is painfully aware.

Yet people like Alastair Campbell are expelled overnight when the flimsiest of opportunities arises to do so, because petty revenge on someone who hasn't held a role in a decade matters more to the leadership than doing something about someone actively undermining their policy and helping the Tories right now.
lord_kobel, Boiler, oboogie and 1 others liked this
Because, I think, Hoey is nothing. Vauxhall is red rosette monkey territory, and like many an ex-CP member, shes just in it for the platform. Look at me etc.

Campbell on the other hand does stuff. He engages people who otherwise "dont do politics". He articulates a clear message.

It's, to use a Godfather analogy, the difference between Tattaglia and Barzini. Hoey is just a pimp. Replaceable, harmless. Campbell? Dangerous.
youngian wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:56 pm
At Barking central
I mean, wow. Let's just go back to this for a moment. Yeah the IRA were a bunch of terrorist fuckers who killed innocent people. But to describe their campaign as a "genocide" not only vastly overestimates what they were actually capable of, it completely denigrates the legitimate use of the word genocide for actual, genuine human atrocities on a massive scale.
Christ. Kate Hoey is theeternal conundrum. What the FUCK is this woman still doing in the Labour Party?

The Trots keep talking about mandatory deselection. What the fuck are they doing about this not-even-disguised Tory shitbag ?
lord_kobel liked this
Didn't her CLP make it clear they would not select her again? They passed a vote of no confidence in her a year ago, which she sneered at.
But that's a pretty clear sign that if she hadn't jumped she would have been pushed.

A pity there's not a variety of recall to cover this.
C**t of the day

I'm willing to bet at least 98% of those tweeting […]

Local journalism at its best

I like the idea of raising alarm bells...

The Brexit Party

Prediction of local news on day one. Village fe[…]

The latest Alexa ad has it helping a blind woman. […]