Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 47.5 % ❤ 3.3 % :thumbsup: 3.3 % 😯 1.6 % :grinning: 27.9 % 🧥 1.6 % 😟 3.3 % :shit: 11.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Abbott has a point, I think. How many people knew who Ian Austin was?

Byt where does this leave these election broadcasting rules we've heard so much about from Jez fans? Are they all that? Still, they've helped the cult wave away awkward questions about their team's performance.
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:58 am
I don't agree. It's very likely to be the case that if people knew who Ken Clarke was, they'd at least have been aware of who Ian Austin was.
Byt where does this leave these election broadcasting rules we've heard so much about from Jez fans? Are they all that? Still, they've helped the cult wave away awkward questions about their team's performance.
I do agree with this point. Either they're benefitting hugely from the rules on campaign media coverage, or there's no difference at all.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:56 am
Abernathy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:43 am
Of course that stuff about there being "silence" about Ken Clarke saying he'd not be voting for Johnson's Tories is a load of cobblers. It was very widely covered at the time - at least as much as Ian's little outburst.

We really need to stop this bleating about being victims of unfair news media treatment.
Loser mindset.
Are you saying 'stop this bleating about being victims of unfair news media treatment' is part of a loser mindset? Every Labour leader knows what they are up against with the media and if they can't outfox their obvious, crude and never changing MO towards Labour then they're not up to the job.
Abernathy liked this
Abernathy wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:42 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:58 am
I don't agree. It's very likely to be the case that if people knew who Ken Clarke was, they'd at least have been aware of who Ian Austin was.
I do agree with this point. Either they're benefitting hugely from the rules on campaign media coverage, or there's no difference at all.
Ken Clarke was Chancellor of the Exchequer a very high profile Health Secretary and Home Secretary. Even if you limit time span to the very recent past, he's been in the news for his part in extremely high profile votes. Plus, he's smart. None of this applies to Austin.

I've never actually seen these election rules. I reckon they're likely not all that.
Boiler wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:39 pm
Fuxake.

Words fail me; has Burgon cooked his brains and eaten them for his tea to save money?
He'd still be starving.

Asking the front runner to withdraw is a very ecce[…]

Twat of the Day

I was anticipating Farage moaning about 'woke' to[…]

The Mail vs Millennials

Does that number include Nigel and his MEP's?

The Sun

The BBC music radio stations play a much wider ran[…]