Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 46.2 % ❤ 3.1 % :thumbsup: 3.1 % 😯 3.1 % :grinning: 29.2 % 🧥 1.5 % 😟 3.1 % :shit: 10.8 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Analyzing the headline in isolation, we might be in a better place if people who didn't understand didn't vote.
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:25 am
Let me guess...one of the new Corbynite intake who don't really understand how it works and just decides TORIES BAD without apply any critical thinking?
To round out the set, she's got some history with iffy antisemitic statements too. She is somewhat of an exception as she's quite openly apologised, but this won't have done her any favours.
oboogie liked this
I don't say she or the bloke who fought Uxbridge should be forever damned by juvenile comments they apologised for properly, but couldn't they, you know, wait a bit?

She's 26. She's already been put on the frontbench. You could be forgiven for thinking the bad shit had actually helped her get noticed. She's made an arse of herself here by not knowing the first thing about Parliament and more generally this "boo Tories!" stuff goes down badly.

She's a Burgon supporter too.
oboogie, mattomac liked this
It bewilders me how anyone who has any genuine concern for anything outside of "Corbyn's legacy must be preserved and we must consolidate power" can look at Burgon and think "Fucking hell. Is this absolute potato really supposed to represent the best we've got?
oboogie, mattomac liked this
Appealed to people outside the immediate circle?

I must admit to looking at our Ange and Kier, and humming a certain Pet Shop Boys song.
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 am
Sultana reminds me of AOC only less intelligent.
It's rather remiss of the Labour whips to allow a newbie MP to make such a plonker of herself so publicly, though. Somebody ought to have quietly explained to the new intake how things work by now.

Labour lost a lot of wise old heads at the last election, you can imagine an affable greybeard like Stephen Pound taking some of the fresh faces under his wing and showing them how things get done. The Sultana's of this world aren't going to take lessons in parliamentary procedure from treacherous evil Blairite plotters such as Hilary Benn, that's for sure.
oboogie liked this
Andy McDandy wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:23 pm
I must admit to looking at our Ange and Kier, and humming a certain Pet Shop Boys song.
What Have I Done To Deserve This?
Andy McDandy liked this
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:23 pm
I don't say she or the bloke who fought Uxbridge should be forever damned by juvenile comments they apologised for properly, but couldn't they, you know, wait a bit?

She's 26. She's already been put on the frontbench. You could be forgiven for thinking the bad shit had actually helped her get noticed. She's made an arse of herself here by not knowing the first thing about Parliament and more generally this "boo Tories!" stuff goes down badly.

She's a Burgon supporter too.

Grace Clever-Clogs comes to her defence talking even more nonsense and tries to bullshit her way out when taken to task
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:20 pm
What's Angie Rayner done that all those Corbynites (except Long-Bailey, to her credit) won't back her?
Praised Blair on social policy like Sure Start, expressed sympathy for victimised Jewish members over Jez’s mates and popular with people outside of the cult.
Last edited by youngian on Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubby Isaacs, oboogie liked this
Richard Littlejohn

For context. We, as children, grew up with food po[…]

The Tories, Generally

Tory Britain Homelessness: Rough sleeping five[…]

Meanwhile in America

What is it about BAME people that makes white Amer[…]

Priti Patel

How can we be racist when... colbert_black_f[…]