Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 52.6 % ❤ 2.1 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 6.2 % :grinning: 23.7 % 🧥 2.1 % 😟 2.1 % :shit: 7.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:08 pm
Cyclist wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:54 am
How is pointing out the Tory scum are actively causing your friends and relations deaths making them look efficient?
FTFY
Fixed your Fix FY

Mr Armsteen, how could you make it so grammatically wrong? :shock:

:lol:
Cyclist wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:54 am
How is pointing out the Tory scum are willingly letting your friends and relations die making them look efficient?
It paints them as evil geniuses. In general they'll take that over being seen as hopeless incompetents.

Labour, election after election, runs very heavily on the NHS, Tories letting you die etc. I don't think it shifts any votes, however much truth is in it.
"Evil geniuses" is one thing they're not being seen as. Nasty, callous scum with an unhealthy dollop of incompetence thrown in is more like it. Evil? Possibly. Genius? No.

I can only go on what Tory scum are saying locally here in Dorrieslsnd. The party they've been cheerleading and voting for are being described as incompetent, useless, beyond s joke. Genius, evil or otherwise, is one word you won't hear about the Tories from their local supporters. It appears that the scales have been torn from their eyes and they're finally seeing their party of choice for what they are.

It possibly won't translate into votes at the next GE, but I have never heard so many Tory cheerleaders slagging the Tories off like this before.
It's the same as the Republicans in America. Fiscal responsibility, hard moral values (agree with them or not), small government, low taxes, international respect - all sacrificed at the altar of posturing hardness and owning the libs.
Cyclist wrote:
Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:26 pm
"Evil geniuses" is one thing they're not being seen as. Nasty, callous scum with an unhealthy dollop of incompetence thrown in is more like it. Evil? Possibly. Genius? No.

I can only go on what Tory scum are saying locally here in Dorrieslsnd. The party they've been cheerleading and voting for are being described as incompetent, useless, beyond s joke. Genius, evil or otherwise, is one word you won't hear about the Tories from their local supporters. It appears that the scales have been torn from their eyes and they're finally seeing their party of choice for what they are.

It possibly won't translate into votes at the next GE, but I have never heard so many Tory cheerleaders slagging the Tories off like this before.
That's promising, though lots of time for them to be won back. Incompetence is what hurts them. Stick with it.
There's a feeling now that the Tories, and Boris in particular, don't know what they are doing. Thatcher, although I hated the bitch with an absolute vengeance, did know what she was doing. The problem with her was that about 99% of what she did was wrong
bluebellnutter liked this
I'm still not sure whether they don't know what they're doing, or they know exactly what they're doing. Short the pound, cowed workforce, public contracts at mates rates, culture wars to neuter the Establishment. Conspiracy/cock-up is one thing but you'd think they could have got at least one thing right.
It also demonstrates a clear problem with twitter with people falling for misinformation because it conforms to their prejudices.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
The Weeping Angel wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:53 pm
It also demonstrates a clear problem with twitter with people falling for misinformation because it conforms to their prejudices.
Pretty much any "social media" if we're honest...
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Corbyn's going to campaign against Murdoch's new[…]

"Boris" Johnson

His spokesperson got her first run out to date, re[…]

The Trump Presidency

There was a fat gammon called Trump He gave all th[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mississippi is one of the largest recipients of fe[…]