Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 52.6 % ❤ 2.1 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 6.2 % :grinning: 23.7 % 🧥 2.1 % 😟 2.1 % :shit: 7.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Not a Labour MP, but fair play to this chap. (Even if I don't get why he's got 269k followers)

Ah that's not quite the whole story Tubbs.

I should in theory like him, but he just rubs me up the wrong way with his constant smugness and self-promotion.
Boiler wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:49 pm
Isn't Webbe an Independent?
Yes, she is.

She had the whip withdrawn in September after a harassment accusation. The case is due in court in March.
oboogie, Catkins liked this
Ian Lavery.

This is appalling behaviour undermining confidence in the vaccine but what should we expect from a man who robbed sick miners
oboogie liked this
Was just about to post the same thing. Absolutely fucking dreadful, and very pleased to see he's been contacted by Starmer's team and is already apologising and claiming to be taken out of context. Which he wasn't, but retraction is better than idiotically trying to blunder on.
oboogie liked this
If Lavery was interested, he'd have Googled the answers to his questions. He's only interested in fuelling conspiracy theories, he's a dangerous fool and has no place in public life.
Last edited by oboogie on Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oboogie wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:18 pm
If Lavery was interested, he'd have Googled the answers to his questions. He's only interested in fulling conspiracy theories, he's a dangerous fool and has no place in public life.
Perfectly reasonable concerns for a layperson who knows eff all like me. I expect MPs to have found out to alleviate those concerns. Lavery is just Uncle Bert gobbing off over Sunday lunch.
youngian wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:33 pm
oboogie wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:18 pm
If Lavery was interested, he'd have Googled the answers to his questions. He's only interested in fulling conspiracy theories, he's a dangerous fool and has no place in public life.
Perfectly reasonable concerns for a layperson who knows eff all like me. I expect MPs to have found out to alleviate those concerns. Lavery is just Uncle Bert gobbing off over Sunday lunch.
Absolutely.
I had qualms when I heard that the vaccine was being fast-tracked. I know nothing of epidemiology - my only medical qualification is my St John's Ambulance first aider's badge, I didn't even do Biology O'level.
So I looked up how this fast track was being facilitated.
Half an hour's Googling later I was reassured.
The difference between ignorance and understanding is the ability to read and a desire to learn.
I have no reason to suppose that Lavery can't read.
Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Corbyn's going to campaign against Murdoch's new[…]

"Boris" Johnson

His spokesperson got her first run out to date, re[…]

The Trump Presidency

There was a fat gammon called Trump He gave all th[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Mississippi is one of the largest recipients of fe[…]