Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
A little stilted on camera compared to Cameron, and I suspect his biggest problem was being "too clever by half".

That and the lack of a through line that linked all his policies. But yeah, latent snobbery and antisemitism too.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
That's going to be a big one to overcome. If Labour try to refute it, they're in denial, so entrenched the myth has become. Only if there's a severe downturn under the Tories (and even then they'll blame it on the EU or whoever) will Labour begin to claw back.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
"The 2008 recession was all Labours fault" is another big lie that has been drip fed into the minds of the electorate by the right wing media in the same way that "the country was a mess and Thatcher rescued it" was.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
mr angry manchester wrote:"The 2008 recession was all Labours fault" is another big lie that has been drip fed into the minds of the electorate by the right wing media in the same way that "the country was a mess and Thatcher rescued it" was.
The guns should have been turned by now thanks to Brexit QE programme, the budget, inflation, tax rises and abandonment of the deficit. Instead, we are living in a world where George Osborne is likely to provide more opposition than the leader of the opposition.

Surely not? Is this "Fake Noos"? https:[…]

Aaron Bastani

Next time I pop into Waterstones I might want to t[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Summing the past three years up in a single tweet.[…]

David Cameron

Whilst the original Guardian editorial was rather […]