•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Piers Corbyn has been the wacky weatherman of choice on radio for years being treated as a Dr Magnus Pyke type of benign boffin. He confounds those elitist experts as the Met Office who always get it wrong like Michael Fish. Also appears with Alex Jones spouting vile crap like hinting at false flags conspiracies over Jo Cox's murder.
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The problem with conspiracy theorists is they tend to believe it all - there's very little picking and choosing. You very rarely get someone saying "OK, massive conspiracy and multiple gunmen to kill JFK, but faking the moon landings? Come off it!". It seems to be (having read - for fun, I stress - a few books on the various conspiracy theories) that once you buy into a bit of it, you're expected to buy into it all.
By Danson's Forehead
Membership Days
I had never previously heard of this Piers Corbyn chap.

His name reminds me of those computer management games from the 90s that, after a couple of seasons, would generate fictitious players with names based on the limited pool of players already within the system, so you would end up with players called 'Sol Shearer' or 'David Scholes'. He's like a Mailwatch version of that.

By Old Applejack
Membership Days
Danson's Forehead wrote:I had never previously heard of this Piers Corbyn chap.

His name reminds me of those computer management games from the 90s that, after a couple of seasons, would generate fictitious players with names based on the limited pool of players already within the system, so you would end up with players called 'Sol Shearer' or 'David Scholes'. He's like a Mailwatch version of that.
When I was at uni, I crafted Vinnie Ince into a superstar central defender.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
Old Applejack wrote:

Paul ince was a good player but Vinny Jones was a joke with no footballing ability whatsoever
By Danson's Forehead
Membership Days
youngian wrote:That's eclectic for an A Ha fan
Ed Miliband‏ @Ed_Miliband
I've been a groupie for SO long, been to the gigs, got the T-shirt, now's my chance to meet Napalm Death in person....tune in from 12.
Particularly the being a 'groupie' bit. But always worth experimenting.

By Zuriblue
mr angry manchester wrote:
Old Applejack wrote:

Paul ince was a good player but Vinny Jones was a joke with no footballing ability whatsoever
Really? I thought his ball holding skills were excellent.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Danson's Forehead wrote:
youngian wrote:That's eclectic for an A Ha fan
Ed Miliband‏ @Ed_Miliband
I've been a groupie for SO long, been to the gigs, got the T-shirt, now's my chance to meet Napalm Death in person....tune in from 12.
Particularly the being a 'groupie' bit. But always worth experimenting.

Now Ed's earned himself an interview with Doncaster's top metal radio show. He on his way back
Metal Mayhem‏ @MetalSineFM
@Ed_Miliband I hear you like Napalm Death! How would you like to appear on Doncaster's finest metal show to talk about music?
Labour, Generally.

I'd guess that if any Tories are scared of - or pe[…]

The Trump Presidency

From looking at the AG's summary, it has the feel[…]

Via above link. Live breakdown by constituency. […]

The Independent Group

‘Our’ ability? Corbyn did nothing in […]