Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 54.3 % ❤ 1.3 % :thumbsup: 12.6 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 21.1 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 3.1 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:17 pm
Don’t forget Corbyn is bound by a mandate from conference. What bollocks, a leader leads in a crisis.
You know as well as I do that the so-called 2018 conference "mandate" was the biggest fudge since sice Cadbury's last bulk order from their Fudge bar production line, and "bound" him to do whatever the bloody hell he wants to - which he has disgracefully taken full advantage of while The Cult quote it as fucking holy writ. Bollocks, indeed. Big hairy, sweaty, manky, piss-stained bollocks.

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
The 2014 referendum in Scotland continues to be the gift that keeps giving for the Tories. It created the "perfect storm" conditions which helped overwhelm Labour in the GE the following year. It then helped tip the Scottish Conservatives from their coffins two years later to help save the Tories bacon at the snap election. And by the looks of things, there is every chance the next election will see another "Vote Labour, Destroy the UK" narrative screamed across the airwaves and front pages. Even though, of course, it is the Tories demented pursuit of an ideologically-pure Brexit which is placing the most strain on the union.

Considering the Tories had pretty much given up the ghost in Scotland in recent decades, I bet they can't believe their luck at how things have played out.

By Boiler
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 pm
Boiler wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 pm
Has anyone put May/Johnson in Arlene Foster's pocket? It'd be more accurate.
I'd rather not think about Arlene Foster's pocket, thank you.
Shades of Walter? :lol:

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 pm
Boiler wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 pm
Has anyone put May/Johnson in Arlene Foster's pocket? It'd be more accurate.
I'd rather not think about Arlene Foster's pocket, thank you.
Reminds me:

There's a Foster Vs Farage face swap doing the rounds.
Don't open any suspicious attachments.
Wear welders goggles before scrolling through political fora.

Remarkably, the Farage elements were the more appealing.

By oboogie
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:33 pm
oboogie wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:15 pm
Expect to see this soon, it worked well in 2015.
How would that work? ‘I was going to vote for stable middle of the road Corbyn but Sturgeon is a dangerous inept lefty.’
Same way it worked in 2015 when the Tories implied that Miliband was Salmond's puppet, it taps into English Tory xenophobia.
Dominic Cummings

https://scontent-zrh1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/100[…]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

Bloke I chat politics with on the semi-regular[…]

The Trump Presidency

Jesus wept. Edit: At Wotsit Hitler, not Cycli[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Bishops speak out against Cummings, it's Judeo-C[…]