Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 54.3 % ❤ 1.3 % :thumbsup: 12.6 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 21.1 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 3.1 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By read some orwell
You trots are no better at trolling than the lefties on twitter. But it doesn't matter, have you seen this stuff on the teaching unions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... USTIN.html
Sabotaged by the union dinosaurs: By obstructing the return to work, they are cynically betraying the workers they claim to serve, writes former Labour MP IAN AUSTIN

Blunkett and Austin, granted not MPs, standing against the militant teaching unions at last! I really think proper Labour is back in action.

By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
No, they're cunts who'd write any old shit for a guest columnist fee, and have been for years. Blunkett always had a bit of a nasty puritanical authoritarian streak, but that's more to do with being a politician than being of his particular flavour.
By read some orwell
lord_kobel wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 pm
read some orwell wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:22 pm
have you seen this stuff on the teaching unions?
If you actually read this website, you would have seen that the answer to your question was "yes".
Difficult to consume every thread in every sub-forum at all times old chap. "Politician writes opinion piece in newspaper" can be sub-classed as "newspaper story" or "politician story".

Always happy for redirection from our high-quality moderation team, however.

By Arrowhead
Last time Ian Austin crossed my radar was late last year, when he personally endorsed Tory MP Philip Davies (aka "The Shit from Shipley") at the upcoming election. He can, quite literally, go fuck himself as far as I am concerned.

The Labour Party is an immeasurably better place minus the likes of Austin, Hoey and Williamson.

By Malcolm Armsteen
read some orwell wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:42 pm
lord_kobel wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:20 pm
read some orwell wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:22 pm
have you seen this stuff on the teaching unions?
If you actually read this website, you would have seen that the answer to your question was "yes".
Difficult to consume every thread in every sub-forum at all times old chap. "Politician writes opinion piece in newspaper" can be sub-classed as "newspaper story" or "politician story".

Always happy for redirection from our high-quality moderation team, however.
But do you like Spangles?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Arrowhead wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:51 pm
Last time Ian Austin crossed my radar was late last year, when he personally endorsed Tory MP Philip Davies (aka "The Shit from Shipley") at the upcoming election. He can, quite literally, go fuck himself as far as I am concerned.

The Labour Party is an immeasurably better place minus the likes of Austin, Hoey and Williamson.
That really pissed me off there was no need to do that and thanks to him it made life harder for Labour moderates like myself.
Arrowhead liked this
US election 2020

Yes again context matters not only that but the […]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

This is disappointingly poor from Oborne. Most of […]

Nixon went to China. Reagan negotiated disarmament[…]

The Trump Presidency

8) :) https://twitter.com/JoeSaunders/status/12[…]