Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 54.3 % ❤ 1.3 % :thumbsup: 12.6 % 😯 2.7 % :grinning: 21.1 % 🧥 0.4 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 3.1 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Well, 3 former Labour people who were last relevant decades ago have said stupid things. Guess it’s time to shut up shop and leave the mop headed imbecile and his scheming gnome to carry on killing people through hubris and ineptitude, while crying ourselves to sleep over the fact we didn’t all throw every last ounce of energy behind a man who thought Hugo Chavez - a stupid, vain man who destroyed his country while claiming to work for the least well off - was someone to admire.

Because *that’s* what’s important right now, of course. Making some sort of obscure point based on bizarre assumptions, to an audience of no one, about people you don’t actually know.
oboogie, Boiler, Timbo and 1 others liked this

By Malcolm Armsteen
I see that the Grey Lansman is not standing again in the Momentulum elections.
A braindead Trot wrote: So, finally, after working seven days a week for the better part of five years, I will be spending more time with my family, who have also suffered from my role. I’ve seen far too little of my three children and my four grandchildren, the youngest of whom is just three weeks old.

The struggle for an equal, environmentally sustainable world continues. By keeping up the momentum, building on the great strides made in the last five years, I have every faith that the next generation will succeed where we have not yet done so.
You didn't succeed because
a) The people rejected you, and
b) Even in your own terms you were ineffective and shit.
The real Labour Party wrote:Don't let the door hit you on your arse on the way out.

By bluebellnutter
By keeping up the momentum, building on the great strides made in the last five years, I have every faith that the next generation will succeed where we have not yet done so.
Labour MPs (16/05/2015) - 232
Labour MPs (16/05/2020) - 202
By read some orwell
It's embarrassing. These fools don't see that Labour only wins by being a party of Capital, not of Labour. Labour was at its peak with Blair in number 10 surrounded by people like Sir Alan Sugar and Noel Gallagher, not with Corbyn in charge surrounded by Mr Seamus Milne and Vladimir Putin (who may very well be the same person!).

By Tubby Isaacs
bluebellnutter wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:08 pm
By keeping up the momentum, building on the great strides made in the last five years, I have every faith that the next generation will succeed where we have not yet done so.
Labour MPs (16/05/2015) - 232
Labour MPs (16/05/2020) - 202
Yeah but the number of votes.

We heard a lot about 5 million working class votes being lost by Labour from 1997 onwards. Is there a measure of working class constituencies lost by Corbyn in 4 years?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Of course it's worth noting that this doesn't really amount to anything other than an excuse for the Corbynites to get all self-righteous and denouce someone for not being sufficently left-wing.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
Before the election Corbyn agreed to, and then predictably lost, it was possible to defeat the government.

Now our best hope is to be constructive in the hope of watering things down.

Its what happens when you gift huge majorities to the Tories.
Timbo, oboogie liked this

By Boiler
I spotted this trending:

Gordon Brown

Once you get past the usual "unelected prime minister, sold all the gold" shit you then start to see that outside of this putrescent shithole we call home that Brown was actually respected in the rest of the world over his actions in 2008...
Timbo liked this
US election 2020

How long have we known that locking people up for […]

Jeremy "Fucking off" Corbyn.

This is disappointingly poor from Oborne. Most o[…]

Labour, Generally.

What I don't get is Gardiner is not, on paper, u[…]

Tony Blair (more Marmite than Messiah)

https://twitter.com/IanDunt/status/1268809231223[…]