Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 64.8 % :thumbsup: 6.6 % 😯 1.1 % :grinning: 19.8 % 😟 4.4 % :cry: 1.1 % :shit: 2.2 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I know. Just pay the thing and go on the course. And don't think your wizard wheeze is a work of fucking genius.

There's a thing on TV Tropes called "minor cover up reveals major crime". Not sure if this falls into that category, but it's seriously stupid of her.

By Boiler
I think he would actually stand a chance.

Regarding what happens next to Ms. Onasanya, there's a good explanation on the local paper's website. Warning - you'll play a game of hide and seek with the ads.

https://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/new ... -1-8745532

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Everything Diane Abbot said about ending FoM in parliament yesterday could have come from Farage’s lips. Apparently citizens with Commonwealth origins are mean spirited Brexiters who want to end everyone’s feee movement rights because they don’t apply to India or Jamaica. But Diane offered up no evidence for this assumption. A new low for Corbyn’s leadership.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Isn't she one of the new intake of 2017 who were basically rubber-stamped with no vetting because she was of the right sort politically? That's gone well then.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:32 pm
Isn't she one of the new intake of 2017 who were basically rubber-stamped with no vetting because she was of the right sort politically? That's gone well then.
Yes

Boiler, oboogie liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
In fairness, the snap election probably made some of this inevitable.

She's been in the news for months and I assume people have done digging and not found much dirt. She might just have acted extremely stupidly by telling lies it wasn't easy to go back on.

I'm not sure Pete Willsman made a call other people wouldn't have made.
Brexit Fuckwit Thread

BREXIT BOMBSHELL: Terrified EU to be forced in[…]

The Sun

"It's terrible seeing foreign rich people try[…]

Nigel Farage

Farage can't drive in case his wheel nuts are tamp[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

*Man drowning* Corbyn: "I've been very cle[…]