Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 64.6 % :thumbsup: 6.3 % 😯 1 % :grinning: 20.8 % 😟 4.2 % :cry: 1 % :shit: 2.1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 pm
Ian Austin is a shit, but he seems to have a fair bit of Jewish support. Well done for making him look like a principled martyr.
Austin has a terrible record of showboating to Brexiters over immigration. He should have listen to his hero Churchill’s advice on feeding crocodiles.

This tickled me

By KevS
Membership Days Posts
I appreciate its not 6am yet, and my brain hasn't got up to speed yet, but did anyone else read that as "Arse!" at first?

Fr. J Hackett, presiding.
randomelement, Cyclist liked this

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
Don't like the result accuse your opponents of rigging it.

https://labourlist.org/2019/03/rania-ra ... o-victory/
The results of the latest Labour Students election have been released this afternoon, showing that Rania Ramli was elected as national chair and the Corbynsceptic slate won all major positions.

Ramli tweeted: “Delighted to have been elected as National Chair of Labour Students. I stood to make our movement bigger, better and bolder than ever before and that’s what I plan to deliver for our members. I can’t wait to get started!”

The candidates endorsed by left and soft left groups including Labour Students Left, Open Labour, Momentum and CLPD Youth did not win any of the national positions, and only secured 5 of the 22 main roles including regional and national coordinators.
lord_kobel liked this
Tales from The Cult

Protest! OK! No, not like that!

The Mail vs Science!

Research conducted aboard the ISS often requires[…]

The Independent Group

Ok m8. Good chat.

Daniel Hannan

British MEP 'trending' over Irish history claims[…]