Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 58.1 % ❤ 1.6 % :thumbsup: 10.1 % 😯 0.8 % :grinning: 20.9 % 🙏 0.8 % 😟 3.9 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 1.6 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Will a 2nd referendum be less or more damaging than the first one that no one wanted apart Tory/Kipper nutbags? If you voted for this undeliverable fantasy on a punt then you deserve a chance to change you mind. If you are a Brexit true believer very angry at the prospect then fuck you.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:40 pm

She's got a point, there's a cost to be paid either way. But I can't see Norway Plus (assuming that's Labour's policy) is going to please anybody.
What is more damaging is that Labour have said fuck all about Vote Leave's shenanigans, for no other reason than Corbyn and Milne getting the result they wanted.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Can't quite remember who it was that pointed out that during the 2016 referendum, a young British member of parliament was brutally murdered on the street by a man in the name of "Britain First".

How could a second referendum possibly be worse than that ?
youngian, Timbo liked this

By Abernathy
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 pm

This is of course exactly what that conference motion said.
No it wasn't. But it could be, because the conference fudge/motion effectively gave Corbyn a license to do whatever the fuck he wanted to. Which is precisely what he has been doing.
Last edited by Abernathy on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By bluebellnutter

And just like that, Labour dipped it's hands in the No Deal blood and will be forever tarnished with the same. Fuck off Labour, don't ever come asking for my vote again you cunts.
Euro Elections 2019

... i.e. a sharp kick to the nethers for Labo[…]

Labour, Generally.

It’s OK everyone, apparently it’s Tom […]

Theresa May

That's all those wanting to be the next PM can see[…]

Claire Fox

She's top of the list, sadly. Nigel Farage an[…]