Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
How strange to see people who are always demanding the plebs be more 'serious' utterly embarrassing themselves.
David Aaronovitch
‏@DAaronovitch
Labour doesn't much like women. It says it does, but it doesn't.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Something tells me it's not the defeat of Diane Abbott he's upset about.

By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Sorry but all this 'Oh look another man winning' stuff is stupid. Sadiq's a working-class Muslim from immigrant background. Hardly privilege
Was tweeted but it's how I feel, I had the opportunity to meet Tessa Jowell twice and she was quite dismissive of my views on Job Centre Plus and those claiming benefits.

I didn't get chance to vote but will be helping Sadiq Khan in the year ahead.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:
Sorry but all this 'Oh look another man winning' stuff is stupid. Sadiq's a working-class Muslim from immigrant background. Hardly privilege
Was tweeted but it's how I feel, I had the opportunity to meet Tessa Jowell twice and she was quite dismissive of my views on Job Centre Plus and those claiming benefits.

I didn't get chance to vote but will be helping Sadiq Khan in the year ahead.
I don't know what Tessa Jowell's supposed to have done to earn the 'national treasure' status she seems to have in some quarters. Think Khan winning was probably the best realistic outcome. I'm closer to Abbott politically but her foot-in-mouth tendencies make her a liability.

By Abernathy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Agreed. Jowell didn't lose out because of her gender, she lost out because she is Tessa Jowell. And because Sadiq Khan is an outstanding candidate.

Great news about Sadiq's success. He has the potential to be a fantastic Mayor for That London.

Nick Collins ‏ @proudlibtar He should eat a[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

Who is that twerp who nearly lost the news? […]

The Sun

So much to enjoy there a dig at the lefty BBC for […]

Have a go Heroes

Standard thing, appeal to the core audience. Hence[…]