7%
Yvette Cooper
34%
Jeremy Corbyn
59%
Liz Kendall
No votes
0%
I'm guessing it has to be enabled as an option by the forum admin.
How do I create a poll?
When posting a new topic or editing the first post of a topic, click the “Poll creation” tab below the main posting form; if you cannot see this, you do not have appropriate permissions to create polls. Enter a title and at least two options in the appropriate fields, making sure each option is on a separate line in the textarea. You can also set the number of options users may select during voting under “Options per user”, a time limit in days for the poll (0 for infinite duration) and lastly the option to allow users to amend their votes.
By GKC
Membership Days
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:How many of the people voting for corby have actually, you know, GOT a vote?
My Facebook feed has lots of positive stuff about Corbyn on it - but no mention of anyone else. Not sure that any of the posters concerned actually have a vote. Hopefully.

By D.C. Harrison
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:How many of the people voting for corby have actually, you know, GOT a vote?
I'm not voting in the poll for that reason, though amongst the small (ten) bunch of Labour members I know out in the real world, seven of them are very vocal in their praise of Jez Corbs. That might be a Manchester/Didsbury thing, though.

I don't know if Billy Bragg is a member, but he's certainly been praising the man to the skies in his recent festival shows.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
I'm a Unite member and an affiliated supporter, so I have a vote. I hadn't originally intended to exercise it to be honest, but the hectoring and condescension from the right provoked me into it.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
I'm moving towards Corbyn, the other three are unsellable. They're all bad liars and can't fake sincerity like Tony Blair. Corbyn doesn't have to.

This Mirror poll is probably just as unscientific as Jon Cruddas's bullshit but interesting never the less
Who would you like to be the new Labour leader?

Jeremy Corbyn - 100%
Andy Burnham - 0%
Yvette Cooper - 0%
Liz Kendall - 0%
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/la ... st-6207338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Labour Party membership soaring at fastest rate for 64 YEARS as thousands sign up for leadership vote

By Daley Mayle
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:I'm moving towards Corbyn, the other three are unsellable. They're all bad liars and can't fake sincerity like Tony Blair. Corbyn doesn't have to.

This Mirror poll is probably just as unscientific as Jon Cruddas's bullshit but interesting never the less
Who would you like to be the new Labour leader?

Jeremy Corbyn - 100%
Andy Burnham - 0%
Yvette Cooper - 0%
Liz Kendall - 0%
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/la ... st-6207338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Labour Party membership soaring at fastest rate for 64 YEARS as thousands sign up for leadership vote
Kin 'ell, even Mr Mugabe only got 96% and his was the only name on the ballot paper.

BTW, I've paid three Great British Pounds so I can vote. It will of course be the kiss of death for the chosen candidate.

Andy's not doing well in our poll is he?
Paul Thomas Redux

Paul noticed his wood plane drawings look like a[…]

Labour, Generally.

Is Fenton going for full on satire now, or is he d[…]

Richard Littlejohn

Oh yeah, also he does the "da da" great […]

The march and petition may not have much effect on[…]