•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mikey mikey
Membership Days Posts
Yeah the bad maths approach is yet another angle: even though the vote share is up, the lower turnout means a reduced majority in terms of number of votes.

It is still an swing further toward Labour and the Tories took a hammering.

But that won't stop the deliberately ignorant or the doggedly stupid.

Even further down the evolutionary scale of sour grapes is the UKIP accusation of voter fraud and "were the Asians wot voted it".

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
I saw a comment from him earlier that it was a victory by a centrist Labour type popular locally who had been largely left to it by the top of the Party and had won as a result of being distant from Corbyn.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:...it was a victory by a centrist Labour type popular locally who had been largely left to it by the top of the Party and had won as a result of being distant from Corbyn.
Which was pretty much what the woman interviewing Red Ken on the Beeb about half an hour ago came out with :roll:
By Andy McDandy
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Letting him get on with it? McMahon was on the radio this morning thanking party members from all over the country that travelled up and volunteered their support.
By mikey mikey
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:I saw a comment from him earlier that it was a victory by a centrist Labour type popular locally who had been largely left to it by the top of the Party and had won as a result of being distant from Corbyn.
Bwahaha! :lol: You're disappointment is tangible. Keep spouting those anti-Labour talking points, Comrade! :wink:

By Catkins
Membership Days Posts
I'm genuinely at a loss to think of an MP in my lifetime who has been as obsessively and publicly disloyal as Danczuk has been to Labour. He's not a long-serving, world-weary and disillusioned MP either - he's only been there 5 years and he's been like this from the very start.

Every party has their awkward-squad. Labour has Corbyn, and people like Kate Hoey, who will cheerfully vote with their conscience and stick two fingers up at the whips. John Major had his bastards - but they tended to be obsessive about particular issues (mainly Europe). The Lib Dems had their mavericks and conspiracy theorists. But even total twats like Philip Davies obey the party line most of the time and display a modicum of loyalty.

Danczuk put the boot into Gordon Brown in 2010, and spent the next five years telling everyone that Ed Miliband was a "fucking knob". His Corbyn-bashing is now reaching pantomime-villain levels of ridiculous. If a right-wing newspaper wants someone to criticise Labour on any topic whatsoever, they no longer need to ring a rent-a-quote Tory, they just have Danczuk on speed dial.

Honestly, when is the last news day you can recall where Danczuk was not quoted attacking Labour?

By Zuriblue
Membership Days Posts
He's doomed

http://eveningharold.com/2015/12/04/jer ... om-voters/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:I'm genuinely at a loss to think of an MP in my lifetime who has been as obsessively and publicly disloyal as Danczuk has been to Labour. He's not a long-serving, world-weary and disillusioned MP either - he's only been there 5 years and he's been like this from the very start.

Every party has their awkward-squad. Labour has Corbyn, and people like Kate Hoey, who will cheerfully vote with their conscience and stick two fingers up at the whips. John Major had his bastards - but they tended to be obsessive about particular issues (mainly Europe). The Lib Dems had their mavericks and conspiracy theorists. But even total twats like Philip Davies obey the party line most of the time and display a modicum of loyalty.

Danczuk put the boot into Gordon Brown in 2010, and spent the next five years telling everyone that Ed Miliband was a "fucking knob". His Corbyn-bashing is now reaching pantomime-villain levels of ridiculous. If a right-wing newspaper wants someone to criticise Labour on any topic whatsoever, they no longer need to ring a rent-a-quote Tory, they just have Danczuk on speed dial.

Honestly, when is the last news day you can recall where Danczuk was not quoted attacking Labour?
There's those times he was allegedly beating one of other of his wives.
Or have I confused him with Rod "Stella" Liddle.
Jeremy Corbyn.

Though he does go on to say Labour are doing much […]

The Brexit Party

Taxi driver. 8) https://inews.co.uk/images-i.j[…]

2019 General Election

It's funny, but the other day I found myself looki[…]

The Ma*l in microcosm. This is why we are where we[…]