•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
Littlejohn's brain wrote:
Bones McCoy wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:So what should we do with him then? Deselect him? I'll doubt he'll go quietly, Discipline him? he'll just play the martyr, Force him to resign the whip? he'll still carry on. There's not a lot you can do.
I fail to see how deselection is deemed a form of Martyrdom on these neoliberal times.
Out in the real world, jobs are becoming increasingly precarious.
Let this man of independent thought run as an independent.
Ok Bones rule 1. Don't use the word neo-liberal with me. Second he would say I've been forced out by these awful lefties look at me, look at me.
I've looked at him. He's a mess. Need to take better care of himself. Needs a rest form the rigours of media whoredom.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:Danczuk wants nothing more than to be purged so he can play the martyr and up his fee among the rabid right press. People would be better off ignoring him, or telling him that if he doesn't like it he should fuck off. The ball is then in his court to decide whether he wants to stay or go, and keep using the line when he inevitably doesn't (too much of a chance he'll end up losing out for him to risk it) just point out that he had the chance to leave but didn't.

Enforcing his departure is the very worst thing that Labour can do with him right now.
You may well be right.
My career experience has seen me develop a very low tolerance for the "shits on the inside".

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Bones McCoy wrote:
bluebellnutter wrote:Danczuk wants nothing more than to be purged so he can play the martyr and up his fee among the rabid right press. People would be better off ignoring him, or telling him that if he doesn't like it he should fuck off. The ball is then in his court to decide whether he wants to stay or go, and keep using the line when he inevitably doesn't (too much of a chance he'll end up losing out for him to risk it) just point out that he had the chance to leave but didn't.

Enforcing his departure is the very worst thing that Labour can do with him right now.
You may well be right.
My career experience has seen me develop a very low tolerance for the "shits on the inside".
Understandable, however giving them exactly what they want is never the best way of dealing with them, however objectionable a little shit they may be.

By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Catkins wrote:Let's say he had the whip withdrawn. What's the worst he could do?
Resign, defect to UKIP and stand for Rochdale dragging the whole abuse thing back into the spotlight and painting it as being Labour in cahoots with paedos?

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Corbyn is savaged in face-to-face clash with MPs over poll failure: Meeting described as 'the worst one yet' after Labour leader loses his nerve and fails to confront his critics
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn was last night savaged by his own MPs
They are furious at party's failure to make progress in last week’s elections
There were angry recriminations from the Parliamentary Labour Party
That's despite sources promising earlier that he would reprimand rebels

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ilure.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
They might as well call these Corbyn PLP meeting stories 'Jess Phillips reporting'

I was looking at the side story. DM's welcome to return and seek a seat but to stand in Tooting will turn the by-election into a media circus which will be all about him and 'Labour civil war'.
IS DAVID MILIBAND PLOTTING A COMEBACK IN THE CAPITAL?
David Miliband’s return to Britain this week has prompted speculation that he could try to return to Parliament as Labour MP for Tooting.

There will be a by-election on June 9 after the South London seat was vacated by the capital’s new mayor Sadiq Khan.

Mr Miliband is back after taking a break from his job heading an international charity in New York to warn against leaving the EU.

The deadline for applications to stand for Labour in the poll is 10am today and any party member can apply. Candidates will be grilled by Labour’s ruling NEC body tomorrow and the successful representative will be selected by Saturday.

By Bones McCoy
Membership Days Posts
D.C. Harrison wrote:That's if you're right on what he "wants". He may just want attention and money, both of which he gets in his current position.
Now we know what he wants: teen-poontang.

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Jeremy Corbyn is accused of 'insulting' Armistice Day by failing to appoint a shadow armed forces minister for over FOUR MONTHS
Shadow armed forces minister job has been left vacant by Labour leader for more than four months
Labour MP lashes out at Corbyn and says it's a 'particularly bad snub today of all days'
Despite not filling armed forces role, Corbyn HAS had time to appoint a shadow minister for 'peace and disarmament'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ONTHS.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Euro Elections 2019

... i.e. a sharp kick to the nethers for Labo[…]

Labour, Generally.

It’s OK everyone, apparently it’s Tom […]

Theresa May

That's all those wanting to be the next PM can see[…]

Claire Fox

She's top of the list, sadly. Nigel Farage an[…]