Topics about the Labour Party
  •  
  •  
  •  
By mattomac
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
To be honest I don't see the point of a "armed forces minister", I actually don't see the point of a shadow minister for 'peace and disarmament' really either.

Wasn't it once called Defence?

Some posts are really useful like that Mental Health shadow minister as it becomes probably one of the biggest killers in this country and yet is still treated with disdain.
By mr angry manchester
Membership Days Posts
So if he didn't have a shadow armed forces minister on the 10th Nov, that would be OK would it in the bizarre world of the Daily Mail? and, again, it would be in order not to have one on the 12th, presumably?

BUT ITS AN OUTRAGE NOT TO HAVE ONE ON THE 11TH!!!!!!!

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote: I actually don't see the point of a shadow minister for 'peace and disarmament' really either.
Or as they've been known for centuries diplomats. Which has escaped Corbyn and his supporters who believe diplomacy is a new radical idea that the political elite war mongers have never thought of before.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
mattomac wrote:
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:WTF?
Is that at me or in general?
Response to Mess Treez post - I hadn't realised we'd flipped a page.
By visage
Membership Days Posts
youngian wrote:
mattomac wrote: I actually don't see the point of a shadow minister for 'peace and disarmament' really either.
Or as they've been known for centuries diplomats. Which has escaped Corbyn and his supporters who believe diplomacy is a new radical idea that the political elite war mongers have never thought of before.
Indeed. Its like his comments on NATO about how he'd hope he wouldnt have to guaruntee defending another member because diplomacy would mean it didnt come to that.

Like nobody had considered the idea before...
2019 General Election

Thread https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status/119[…]

Piers Morgan

Best Piers: Southend, Brighton, Llandudno. Worst […]

The Sun

The Sun appear to believe Harry and Meghan flying […]

Richard Littlejohn

https://thedailygrime.files.wordpress.com/2013/[…]