Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 69.9 % :thumbsup: 6 % :grinning: 16.9 % 😟 3.6 % :cry: 1.2 % :shit: 2.4 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
What I said a few months ago - about Labour needing to be far more ruthless with their leaders - applies to Corbyn as well, landslide or no landslide. He's got the benefit of the doubt from me for the next two years. If, by then, there aren't clear indications that he is making major headway in the polls, then I'm afraid he's out. I'd be saying exactly the same thing if it were Kendall, Cooper, or Burnham.

I suspect the Scottish elections next May will make or break his leadership.

By bluebellnutter
The Red Arrow wrote:Time to get behind him, Comrades.
Just so we're clear, does that mean we aren't allowed to criticise him, his election or anything he does?

Only I have a few criticisms of him and I need to know whether I would be deemed as "not getting behind him" if I were to air them.
By Paul
I suspect that for many voters he will be seen as too left wing with the Bogeymen of the unions behind him. The DM have lots of abusive articles already written in preparation for today. Cuntyjohn is racking his brain cells ( sic ) to think of a name for him.
By mojojojo
Membership Days Posts
bluebellnutter wrote:
The Red Arrow wrote:Time to get behind him, Comrades.
Just so we're clear, does that mean we aren't allowed to criticise him, his election or anything he does?

Only I have a few criticisms of him and I need to know whether I would be deemed as "not getting behind him" if I were to air them.
Who said no criticism? Maybe just don't stick the boot in the second he's been elected, I dunno.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Robin Brant ‏@robindbrant 17m17 minutes ago
current member of @UKLabour shad cab tells me they expect 6 members to quit over @jeremycorbyn victory
Robin Brant ‏@robindbrant 11m11 minutes ago
am told reeves, umunna, hunt, kendal, reynolds and cooper wont serve.
Not even a smart factional move. If they were clever they'd serve as Trojan horses in a Corbyn shad cab. Instead they throw the toys out of the pram.
Jeremy Corbyn.

A personality cult around someone with no personal[…]

Anti-Semitism and the Labour party

This is what pisses me off the most. Corbyn will s[…]

McDonald's ads are indees the pits. Often cloyin[…]

Tatchell has been very critical of Corbyn. Ah[…]