Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 63.6 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 4.4 % 😯 0.7 % :grinning: 20.7 % 🧥 1.5 % 🙏 2.2 % 😟 1.8 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Given that we're, per Jez's latest preference, going to be negotiating a deal to leave our biggest market, and raising corporation tax by 6 points (albeit gradually), I think some of this needs to be filed under "brave". A £10 minimum wage for 16 years olds in every part of the UK?! But some of it though is basically Merkelism, well overdue.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... c-congress
Timbo liked this

By Arrowhead
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:19 pm
This has a whiff of Partridge interviewing Peter Baxendale-Thomas about it, as if Newman was maybe shouting after Corbyn after he'd gone. But equally, it could be a sign that, having risen to the job recently, he's back to previous standards.
Possibly, although the Labour conference will in all likelihood be the main driver of Corbyn's stance from this point onward. As long as the underhand shenanigans of last year are avoided, of course.

From a personal point of view, I don't really care that much whether Corbyn backs Remain or not, so long as we reach the destination of a Final Say vote with Remain on the ballot, whatever the circumstances. It's the only way I can see out of this gibbering madness for the country.
C**t of the day

I'm willing to bet at least 98% of those tweeting […]

Local journalism at its best

I like the idea of raising alarm bells...

The Brexit Party

Prediction of local news on day one. Village fe[…]

The latest Alexa ad has it helping a blind woman. […]