Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 68.8 % :thumbsup: 3.9 % 😯 0.5 % :grinning: 17.1 % 🧥 2 % 🙏 1.5 % 😟 2.4 % :cry: 2.4 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
Per yougov, latest Brexit poll has 73% of Labour supporters saying we're wrong to Leave. 19% say we're right, 8 don't know.

Take out the don't knows, and that's 79-21. That's up from 65-35 in the referendum itself.

Once again, why is this minority of voters having so much influence? Labour's stance makes no sense in terms of its voters, let alone members who are supposed to be in charge. Even if you can't stop Brexit, and a load of Labour MPs with Leave constituencies want to sell them out, I can't see how a referendum is going to cost votes now, let alone in the future when the Tory governments, whatever happens, are being tied up with Brexit problems.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
cycloon wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:33 pm

But but but biggest party cos it lowered its fees to £3 and attracted lots of Green Party members who misdirected policy and lots of rather naive kids who had never thought about the realities of politics at all but fancied an extra grandad who told them what they wanted to hear instead of what they needed to know. And loads of people who supported Corbyn for shits and giggles. And Iraaaaq.
FTFY

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
If anything, it made me wish the original Jeremy Corbyn who valued people from everywhere and who wanted to help the poor was still around, as opposed to the free movement hating authoritarian pushing through a Tory dream policy we have now.
Timbo, lord_kobel, youngian liked this

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
And before it’s mentioned by anyone (ahem), it’s perfectly possible to think that the book and the Mail’s features on it are both absurd hatchet jobs and evidence of the bias of much of the mainstream press AND still think Corbyn is shit.
lord_kobel liked this
Boris Johnson

They probably do though, Boris.

Anyway, I've changed it to nice spooky skelling[…]

UKIP

Ukip MEP candidate blamed feminists for rise in […]

Jacob Rees-Mogg

Matthew 6:5 applies.