Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 63.8 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 4.1 % 😯 0.7 % :grinning: 20.7 % 🧥 1.5 % 🙏 2.2 % 😟 1.8 % :cry: 2.2 % :shit: 1.5 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
 
By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
#579678
bluebellnutter wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:17 am
Out of interest, Winegums, where is your evidence that Abernathy is white? Only if he's not then surely it's entirely fine for him to be using the term?

You've just assumed he's a white guy, but I challenge you to provide evidence that he is.
Fuck me this is desperate. Maybe everyone on Stormfront is a self-hating Jewish person?
 
By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
#579687
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am
Fuck me this is desperate. Maybe everyone on Stormfront is a self-hating Jewish person?
Is it? It's the sort of mental gymnastics you ask everyone to perform when e.g. posting your musings on why Jess Phillips is the worst person on Earth. And that's the problem isn't it. You regularly invite everyone to join you in bitterly taking po-faced offence at the most trivial thing to support some piss poor conspiracy theory, or to score points against centrists (or at least people you brand as centrists). And now you've massively overblown something which obviously has no racist intent whatsoever to score points complete with fake outrage and indignation.

I mean - what do you think is going to happen here? We're all going to go "Well yes, Winegums does have a long history of ignoring whatever Corbyn does that emboldens bigots, and attacking women MPs for feeble reasons all to advance his ideology and stuff, but on this matter I think he's exposed that Abernathy is clearly an out and out racist so we'd best ban him for life"?

At best it's hypocritical, and at worst it's fucking transparent point scoring - which is apparently a major issue for you. I'll believe you give a shit about racism when you obviously start giving a shit about racism rather than just only giving a shit about Corbynism.
Abernathy, Oblomov, oboogie liked this
 
By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#579697
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:10 am
bluebellnutter wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:17 am
Out of interest, Winegums, where is your evidence that Abernathy is white? Only if he's not then surely it's entirely fine for him to be using the term?

You've just assumed he's a white guy, but I challenge you to provide evidence that he is.
Fuck me this is desperate. Maybe everyone on Stormfront is a self-hating Jewish person?
So you can't, then? It's not a difficult question. Answer it.

Wouldn't want people to think of you as some sort of melty cope or whatever the fuck it is you call people.
 
By Oblomov
#579703
What sort of medical professional has this much free time and energy to pour into point scoring and chasing petty grievances on a niche internet forum in between 18 hour double shifts?
Arrowhead, oboogie liked this
 
By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
#579708
It's really not a big expense to come here and dunk on libs. Especially when they do shit like drop n-bombs, then try to walk it back with "b...but you don't know that the person saying that wasn't black" like some kid from 4chan.
 
By Boiler
Posts
#579710
You say "try to walk it back".

I see an arsehole who's too stupid to see nuance failing to realise that he's too stupid to realise that he's too stupid to realise that he's too stupid to realise he's been owned.
 
By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
#579716
Nuance of n-bombs. Actually amazing. :lol: "We're actually really clever and erudite when we're racist".
 
By Oblomov
#579721
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm
It's really not a big expense to come here and dunk on libs. Especially when they do shit like drop n-bombs, then try to walk it back with "b...but you don't know that the person saying that wasn't black" like some kid from 4chan.
Well, that's sort of proved my point in a way. It's highly dubious that you are the medical professional you claim to be, less dubious is that you are a fraud with no interest in debate because you don't believe in anything other than the sound of your own voice. No real political stance, just a vague framework for you to hop on your soapbox and cast scorn at people, baiting them into a quagmire because your loose collection of ideals is a self-perpetuating machine of righteousness that provides fuel for you to constantly needle people about perceived moral failings or logical holes.

You aren't interested in anything others have to say unless you can twist it into some denigration you can chuck from atop your high horse. I could mention the irony of you accusing others of arguing in bad faith but that's another part of your trolling armory. Anything to draw a reaction out of people whilst retaining the thinnest veneer of being an actual genuine person so others will keep engaging with you under the assumption that you're merely misguided or ignorant, rather than a self-satisfied charlatan cackling to himself what a mastermind he must be to have goaded all those fools into futile debates against his brilliance. Or, in a nutshell, that kid from 4chan you helpfully pointed out.

I've no doubt you'll take one look at the length of this, immediately disregard any points contained herein and type something along the lines of "LMA0 CENTRIST MELT GETTING RILED UP AND WRITING SUCH A LONG RESPONSE BECAUSE HE CAN'T RESPOND TO MY POINTS, AND HOW OBSESSED AND PATHETIC IS HE TO WRITE SO MANY WORDS LMOA". Which is sort of fine because I'm not writing this for you, I'm writing this for my good comrades here in hopes they'll collectively block you and not waste any more of their lives entertaining your nonsense.
 
By bluebellnutter
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
#579725
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm
It's really not a big expense to come here and dunk on libs. Especially when they do shit like drop n-bombs, then try to walk it back with "b...but you don't know that the person saying that wasn't black" like some kid from 4chan.
Still waiting for an answer.
 
By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
#579726
Winegums wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:12 pm
It's really not a big expense to come here and dunk on libs. Especially when they do shit like drop n-bombs, then try to walk it back with "b...but you don't know that the person saying that wasn't black" like some kid from 4chan.
Ha! Fuck, man - thanks for the laugh. You never dunk on anyone and you're almost constantly owned, quite often with fairly epic self owns at that*. To the point I'm actually mildly impressed with your resilience to being made to, and making yourself, look a humungous twat.

But sure, live it up in fantasy land feller. You going to disappear now for a day or two and then come back and start again as if nothing happened, like every single other time I make you look an idiot by throwing your own words and 'arguments' back at you? Because if so, here comes today's crunching appointment with reality:

*you know - like saying this:
Winegums wrote:because you don't really care about racism, you care about scoring points against the lefties.
And then a few posts later saying this:
Winegums wrote:It's really not a big expense to come here and dunk on libs.
Which is literally saying you come here to score points via (piss-weak) accusations of racism.

I mean, fucking hell. It's not even shooting fish in a barrel so much as firing an ICBM at a sperm whale wedged in a pipe.
randomelement, Oblomov, lord_kobel and 1 others liked this
By randomelement
Membership Days Membership Days
#579730
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm
It's not even shooting fish in a barrel so much as firing an ICBM at a sperm whale wedged in a pipe.
I'm nicking that :-D
ETA
I just checked Urban Dictionary what 'melt' actually meant. I choosing to believe he means definition 7. Wino is so sweat I didn't know he cared! :twisted:
Last edited by randomelement on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 
By Boiler
Posts
#579732
randomelement wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:19 pm
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm
It's not even shooting fish in a barrel so much as firing an ICBM at a sperm whale wedged in a pipe.
I'm nicking that :-D
Think I might too :lol:
oboogie liked this
 
By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Posts
#579734
They're still pushing this nonsense for the base. Mr Jon Trickett:
The refusal of the government to launch an independent investigation into this clear and unprecedented breach of civil service neutrality at a senior level, shows every sign of the establishment closing ranks to protect its own.

When senior civil servants, who are obliged to be impartial, instead spread disinformation about the leader of the opposition, it is an attack on our democratic system. In these circumstances, nothing less than a thorough investigation, independent of the Cabinet Office, will restore confidence.
I'm not sure it's the civil service with a crisis of confidence, Jon.
 
By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
#579736
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:13 pm
Which is literally saying you come here to score points via (piss-weak) accusations of racism.
Literally dropped an n-bomb. Literally. This isn't "liked a fb post of a mural which might be seen as anti-semitic" or "appeared on a panel alongside someone who's said some questionable things in the past".

You even said you were "uncomfortable about it". You know it's bad, but you're so tribal and spineless you don't have the nuts to take people to task over it.

I call Jess Phillips a centrist melt though and whoah, you won't shut the fuck up about misogyny (b/c actual defense of her as a professional or MP is pretty tough).

The fucking state of liberals :lol: :lol:
  • 1
  • 789
  • 790
  • 791
  • 792
  • 793
  • 814
Sad Faces in Local Papers

I am genuinely really quite disappointed to Harare[…]

Something I was pondering; to take the Brexit li[…]

The Sun

The Sun published a poll yesterday ... A ti[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Hannan on Any Questions tonight, asked a questio[…]