Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 59.9 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 5.5 % 😯 1.8 % :grinning: 22.4 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 3 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 2.5 % :shit: 1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Just a reminder of the mess Labour were in at the time of the election. I make that about 14% for best with the economy. You'd think they'd get much more than that just on the back of offering a Brexit referendum, given that hardly anybody was still claiming we'd be better off leaving.

oboogie liked this

By Tubby Isaacs
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
One thing that bugs me with this stuff is that the same people who blame 2019 on Brexit don't like to acknowledge that it helped Labour a lot in 2017. Want the maddest Brexit imaginable (which is where May was headed rhetorically at that time)? No? Vote Labour.
Timbo, spoonman, Arrowhead liked this
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:28 pm
"Take that, MSM"!" says Jez's wife.

Like Danny Kruger talking about empire, she seems to be overlooking the fact that there can be more than one salient fact.
Even looking at *just* those figures, it clearly shows her old man pissing 2 million votes away in 2 years.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
Forgive me if I'm being a bit thick here, but when Gordon lost in 2010 didn't the Tories have to go into a coalition with another party to be able to form a government, yet when the Absolute Twat lost in 2019 the Tories had such a majority that they can now do whatever the fuck they please?

Yeah, Corbyn's a fucking political success compared to that.

And who's fault was the 2019 defeat?
A B C - Anyone But Corbyn's
Right. This is a serious question, and I am looking for serious answers.

Mrs A said to me a couple of evenings ago, "Y'know, after all this time, I still don't see what the attraction of Jeremy Corbyn is. What do people see in him?"

I should also say that Mrs A has a fine radar for wrong 'uns, being years ahead of the pack on Savile, Glitter et al. She reckons that he's a wrong 'un too. Something happened in the childhood of the Corbyn Boys that has affected them very deeply.

What is his attraction? Especially to younger women and impressionable boys?
I get that, the perpetual victim being stabbed in the back, but what is his appeal that makes otherwise sane people into slavish drones?

It certainly isn't physical attraction, good looks and perfect teeth.
Meanwhile in New Zealand

I'm imagining Banks telling a couple of The All Bl[…]

Roll Call

There are also law clinics, which aren’t a b[…]

The Tories, Generally

Did he? I thought he didn’t do “gestur[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Tir on a toboggan! Have a read of this. htt[…]