Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 59.9 % ❤ 1.5 % :thumbsup: 5.5 % 😯 1.8 % :grinning: 22.4 % 🧥 1 % 🙏 3 % 😟 1.3 % :cry: 2.5 % :shit: 1 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By lord_kobel
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:57 pm
You overstep yourself, again.
The new thread was to separate this question from all the other issues being discussed.
You posted almost exactly the same thing just yesterday, you just didn't like the replies. There's no need to have multiple threads for the same thing.

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
@lord_kobel

In case you hadn't actually read the thread in question, I would like to point out it wasn't actually about Corbyn, but about the reasons why some people find the Corbyn type so "alluring". As in why do people give such characters such loyalty and follow them blindly, oblivious to their faults?

And you have taken what was shaping up to be an interesting thread and dumped it in a thread which has very little to do with the subject under discussion.
oboogie liked this
If you left things alone, instead of harassing posters who find you objectionable, this wouldn't be an issue. No-one got to reply because you moved it so quickly.

Petty.
oboogie liked this

By Cyclist
Membership Days Posts
lord_kobel wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm
There were literally no replies when I moved Malcs post. It's possible that you're mistaking the posts that were made yesterday, to Malcs original post, which are still here, where they were always posted.
Liar. My reply of Saturday morning was on that thread. As were several others. Your ridiculously childish vendetta against Malcolm has rendered you unfit to be a moderator. Just grow up and stop fucking around.

By Kreuzberger
Cyclist wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:06 pm
lord_kobel wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 pm
There were literally no replies when I moved Malcs post. It's possible that you're mistaking the posts that were made yesterday, to Malcs original post, which are still here, where they were always posted.
Liar. My reply of Saturday morning was on that thread. As were several others. Your ridiculously childish vendetta against Malcolm has rendered you unfit to be a moderator. Just grow up and stop fucking around.
That this has happened is quite outrageous. We work our nuts off to keep this forum running (less now than because of previous efforts) but the lack of sheer decency and respect cannot go unnoticed.

It hasn't.
Cyclist, Abernathy, oboogie and 2 others liked this

By lord_kobel
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:38 pm
No-one got to reply because you moved it so quickly.
Cyclist wrote: Liar. My reply of Saturday morning was on that thread. As were several others.
So which was it? No replies because I moved it too fast or replies that I moved?

Also, look at the time stamp on Malcs duplicate post
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:14 pm
How, exactly, did you post in a thread on saturday that didn't get created until sunday?

Not to mention that I would have had to go into each and every post that you're claiming I moved, and manually edited the title of those posts, otherwise they would all have the same title as the dup topic post.
Last edited by lord_kobel on Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By lord_kobel
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:34 pm
That this has happened is quite outrageous.
You can see that it hasn't happened. You can see the moderator logs that show that one post got moved, which then got edited to add the mod info post. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't think to check before making this post, but I trust you will go have a look now.

By Kreuzberger
lord_kobel wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:39 pm
Kreuzberger wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:34 pm
That this has happened
Come on. It can't have taken you this long to simply log in and have a look. What's keeping you? Could it be that you don't want to admit that I was right?
Your public vendetti are done. My DMs are presently still open.
oboogie liked this
Roll Call

There are also law clinics, which aren’t a b[…]

The Tories, Generally

Did he? I thought he didn’t do “gestur[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

Tir on a toboggan! Have a read of this. htt[…]

Meanwhile in New Zealand

I'm no expert, but I think Jacina Ardern might jus[…]