Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 59.3 % ❤ 1.6 % :thumbsup: 6.1 % 😯 1.9 % :grinning: 22.9 % 🧥 0.9 % 🙏 2.8 % 😟 1.2 % :cry: 2.3 % :shit: 0.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:57 pm
I'm sure it's been said before but why does Corbyn insist on living in what looks like a sixties council maisonette?
A modest man with much to be modest about. Bought for a song in the 80s but has never upgraded as he’s a man of the people and a skinflint.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
crabcakes_windermere wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:45 am
My lack of affection for Corbyn isn't exactly a secret, but his being doorstepped for this Russia nonsense is absolute bullshit.
Telegraph had already published stuff from the document leaked on Reddit. Journalists doorstepping Corbyn over this Cummings distraction bullshit have embarrassed themselves. Of course Jezza couldn’t head this stuff off at the pass or turn the tables in an interview so he leads these wankers to his doorstep. Where hacks know he’ll act like an ignorant tetchy prick.
Tubby Isaacs wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:05 pm

That doesn't say that Corbyn gets distorted 74% of the time, does it? 52% say he isn't quoted at all.

I bet your average Unite worker never stops talking about buying TV stations.
Probably explains why he failed to get the endosrsement of United Left.

By Oblomov
Tubby Isaacs wrote:

That doesn't say that Corbyn gets distorted 74% of the time, does it? 52% say he isn't quoted at all.

I'd been meaning to find that statistic as da yoof section of reddit keeps throwing it about as proof of the grand conspiracy against Allotment Jesus (I just need to debunk that article about the traitorous Blairite centrists planning to sabotage him now).
oboogie liked this

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Tubby Isaacs wrote:

7.30 Jeremy Corbyn’s Play your Cards Wrong.
8.00 Aló Presidente- the Chavez Years
9.00 Picket Line of Duty
10.00 News at Benn

It could work like Forces TV if they showed some old sit-coms that were funnier than you expected. But I doubt such frivolity would be screened on Aló Jeremy TV.

The surprise winning nominee Steve Turner is in the 'Another Europe is Possible' gang and is likely to be strongly pro FoM. That will be an improvement over Lexit Len and his Tankie pals breathing down the Labour leader's neck.
Arrowhead, oboogie liked this

By Boiler
I think they'd soon find the cost of running a TV channel and paying for space on a multiplex/transponder would not be met just by advertising revenue - and that's evil capitalism, surely?
visage wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:07 am
They dont see him as that though. For them its a chance to have 24/7 JezWisdom beamed straight into their simple fucking brains.
Ironically, if they saw him all the time it might open a few eyes as to the fact he has very little content, endlessly recycled, and likes to have a very easy time of it when interviewed.
The Tories, Generally

Everyone to blame but themselves... https://twitt[…]

Richard Littlejohn

The Mail line is to be against WFH not just becaus[…]

Sir Keir Starmer

Its almost as though they dont know what pragmat[…]

Roll Call

The sting is better (thank you all soooo much for […]