Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 72.4 % :thumbsup: 3.8 % 😯 0.6 % :grinning: 16 % 🙏 1.3 % 😟 2.6 % :cry: 1.3 % :shit: 1.9 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Messianic Trees
Membership Days Posts
Yep. They clearly didn't appreciate him criticising the media in his victory speech.

Meanwhile, Michael Fallon has responded for the Tories:
Labour are now a serious risk to our nation's security, our economy's security and your family's security.

Whether it's weakening our defences, raising taxes on jobs and earnings, racking up more debt and welfare or driving up the cost of living by printing money – Jeremy Corbyn's Labour Party will hurt working people.

This is a very serious moment for our country – the Conservatives will continue to deliver stability, security and opportunity for working people.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
mojojojo wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:No there setting the narrative for the next five years.
Yeah you're right. If only the stupid voters had voted for someone the Mail liked.
Am I missing something or did they say the exact same stuff about Ed Miliband? It's boilerplate Tory pearl-clutching.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
new puritan wrote:
Robbie Travers
‏@RobbieTravers
@mclaughlan_ Don't worry, we already got enough dirt on Jeremy to make sure he loses 2020.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Admirably candid. Probably grounds for expulsion, though. If this petulance is typical of the right's response they're going to make themselves a lot easier to sideline.
So, planning a coup?

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
mojojojo wrote:
Littlejohn's brain wrote:No there setting the narrative for the next five years.
Yeah you're right. If only the stupid voters had voted for someone the Mail liked.
Or more accurately someone who didn't give the Mail so much to bash them with.
By new puritan
Membership Days Posts
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:
new puritan wrote:
Robbie Travers
‏@RobbieTravers
@mclaughlan_ Don't worry, we already got enough dirt on Jeremy to make sure he loses 2020.
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Admirably candid. Probably grounds for expulsion, though. If this petulance is typical of the right's response they're going to make themselves a lot easier to sideline.
So, planning a coup?
That's what Travers seems to be doing, yes. My favoured candidate won with 60% of the vote though so no issues there.

By The Weeping Angel
Membership Days Posts
No I'm fucking not what I'm proposing is having a leader who doesn't hang around with anti-Semites, doesn't appear on Press TV, RT, doesn't justify Putin's annexation of Crimea isn't chair of the Stop Some Wars Coalition anddoesn't call parties like Hezbollah friends.

By Malcolm Armsteen
Membership Days Posts
new puritan wrote:

That's what Travers seems to be doing, yes. My favoured candidate won with 60% of the vote though so no issues there.
So a purge then? That's what some of the local Corbynistas are talking about.
The Trump Presidency

https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/501[…]

Climate change and "politics"

No.

SNP

Ha ha ha, https://twitter.com/PolhomeEditor/statu[…]

Jeremy Corbyn.

A BBC2 documentary last Wednesday about Chavez w[…]