Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 60.9 % ❤ 4.3 % :thumbsup: 8.7 % :grinning: 8.7 % 🙏 4.3 % 😟 4.3 % :shit: 8.7 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
I WROTE LMAO AND IT WAS REPLACED WITH THIS. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN EVERY TIME I DO IT, UNTIL I LEARN. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME TOO SERIOUSLY, I'M JUST MISGUIDED sorry for talking about Jess Phillips in the Jess Phillips thread. Maybe we should just rename all threads to STOP BREXIT NOW PEOPLE'S VOTE FBPE, and make all talk about Jeremy Corbyn being our worst PM ever.

Glad to see the left taking positions in Phillips CLP, one step closer to ousting the fucker and closing this thread as she vanishes to be a middle manager somewhere far, far away.

By crabcakes_windermere
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:38 am
I WROTE LMAO AND IT WAS REPLACED WITH THIS. THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN EVERY TIME I DO IT, UNTIL I LEARN. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME TOO SERIOUSLY, I'M JUST MISGUIDED sorry for talking about Jess Phillips in the Jess Phillips thread. Maybe we should just rename all threads to STOP BREXIT NOW PEOPLE'S VOTE FBPE, and make all talk about Jeremy Corbyn being our worst PM ever.

Glad to see the left taking positions in Phillips CLP, one step closer to ousting the fucker and closing this thread as she vanishes to be a middle manager somewhere far, far away.
The point being Corbyn’s fans think this is a worthy use of their time and energy. Shows you, they and him have fuck-all genuine concern for anyone. It’s all about making sure the leadership are unaccountable as they force through hard right Tory policy and ignore the wishes of the wider party. It’s utterly pathetic.
youngian liked this

By davidjay
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:

I daresay you'll be even happier when the Yardley CLP disintegrates because getting out and canvassing is a lot harder than stumping up three quid and spitting poison. Then when Labour lose Yardley after ten thousand voters take your advice and fuck off to the Tories you'll be beside yourself with glee.
By Andy McDandy
I think they're really going for their November 1917 moment, when everyone else has gone fuck this for a game of soldiers, and they're the only vaguely organised side left in town.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
davidjay wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:34 am
Winegums wrote:

I daresay you'll be even happier when the Yardley CLP disintegrates because getting out and canvassing is a lot harder than stumping up three quid and spitting poison. Then when Labour lose Yardley after ten thousand voters take your advice and fuck off to the Tories you'll be beside yourself with glee.
This is complete shit though, there were lots more doorsteppers *because* of Corbyn. It's not just the lucky few political anoraks who went out canvassing last GE. Look at that documentary my display pic is from (labour: the summer that changed everything). Generally good even just to see how awful the melt wing of the party is.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
what was the difference in doorsteppers under corbyn vs under miliband. explain it.

By youngian
Membership Days Posts
Winegums wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:11 pm
what was the difference in doorsteppers under corbyn vs under miliband. explain it.
When doorsteppers for Miliband discovered he wasn’t playing with voters they at least had some counter-arguments as to why he’s underestimated. Made no difference of course as most people make up their minds in 15 minutes as to whether you’re up to the top job.

By Winegums
Membership Days Posts
idk, corbyn won in all groups on first round. is there any evidence that particular subgroup didn't break for jez?

By cycloon
I was having a conversation with an ex-banker only recently. Dude is a charmer, but one with a good soul. He left a stupendously high-paying job because he couldn't face what it was asking him to be: tirelessly working for nasty people, tirelessly winging it, tirelessly being away from family, tirelessly relying on one skill only - form over substance.

Time and time and time again, form over substance. Curious how some on the left are as guilty as the pigdog capitalists they despise. My radical lefty friend (female) has stories to tell of the scumbaggery of leftist male sexual politics. Urgh. Shits the lot of them.

Sorry, rambling.
Timbo liked this
Meanwhile in New Zealand

Gamergate seems more and more to have been a highl[…]

Brexit Fuckwit Thread

The Gammonball Run forgot to check if Middlesborou[…]

Jon Worth's having a go at decoding https://twitt[…]

Paul Thomas Redux

No. The Duke killed William's mum. Please keep u[…]