Topics about the Labour Party
:sunglasses: 65.5 % ❤ 3.4 % :thumbsup: 6.9 % :grinning: 6.9 % 🙏 3.4 % 😟 3.4 % :shit: 10.3 %
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

By MisterMuncher
Membership Days Membership Days Posts
It speaks volumes to Corbyn's leadership that he's not savvy enough to be seen with the likes of Phillips, maybe not agreeing fully with everything she says, but showing the party has room for her voice and opinions, it's a broad church and everyone will get an airing. It'd be a result for both, and the party.

But no. He can't manage the fucking basics.
By Andy McDandy
Labour represents Labour. Well, that's bloody meaningless. What on earth does that mean? And frankly, that "because tradition!" argument is why we're in the current mess.

By Abernathy
Boiler wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am
The only concern (and it's a minor one) I have with that Jess Phillips interview is that line "I think I'd be a good Prime Minister".

That line has form, albeit in a rather more 'posh' tone.
I don't think she really means it - other than in a "Well, I couldn't be any worse than these cunts like Cameron and May, could I?" sort of way. And in the same way that she doesn't really intend to murder Jeremy Corbyn by stabbing him to death.

By Boiler
Abernathy wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:21 pm
Boiler wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:57 am
The only concern (and it's a minor one) I have with that Jess Phillips interview is that line "I think I'd be a good Prime Minister".

That line has form, albeit in a rather more 'posh' tone.
I don't think she really means it - other than in a "Well, I couldn't be any worse than these cunts like Cameron and May, could I?" sort of way. And in the same way that she doesn't really intend to murder Jeremy Corbyn by stabbing him to death.
I seem to recall the line about 'stabbing (x) in the front' had been used before JP used it.
The Mail vs Science!

Research conducted aboard the ISS often requires[…]

The Independent Group

Ok m8. Good chat.

Daniel Hannan

British MEP 'trending' over Irish history claims[…]

Moving those posts was more effort than it was pro[…]